Orangefield's Kaylin Little reaches 2000 point mark

Bobkat

She is definitely one of those once in a lifetime type players. She has all the tools to compete at the next level and hopefully she gets that chance. Not a lot of people know that Kaylin has reached the 2000 point total for her career. This is not official but after doing some research, she stands at 1844 points not including her freshmen year. She averaged over 8 points a game her freshmen year, so that should have put her over the 156 points needed to get there. Still researching her freshmen year, but so far that total will be over the 200 point mark. Plus she still has 3 district games left and the playoffs. Here are her total points for each year...Updated!!! Kaylin had 209 points her freshmen year!!!

9th grade...209

10th grade...557

11th grade...643

12th grade...644 

total...2053 points

Guest bleed orange

Congrats to KK. She must have gotten her speed from her Dad..  ;)

Thats funny stuff crushcoach but you are correct. The Orangedfield people are going to let me have it now. I can already hear the "old" jokes coming. They are blasting me right now on the Orangefield website.

Thats funny stuff crushcoach but you are correct. The Orangedfield people are going to let me have it now. I can already hear the "old" jokes coming. They are blasting me right now on the Orangefield website.

Sorry, Couldn't resist it. I can remember seeing you quite often in High School, the only bad thing was I was looking at your back most of the time.

Sorry, Couldn't resist it. I can remember seeing you quite often in High School, the only bad thing was I was looking at your back most of the time.

How's that, were you sitting in the stands behind him while he was riding the bench?

Guest bleed orange

See "Crush" I told you it was coming. But hey I have come to the conclusion that the youngsters are jealous. LOL! ;D Even though some of them look older than me.

Guest bleed orange

See "Crush" I told you it was coming. But hey I have come to the conclusion that the youngsters are jealous. LOL! ;D Even though some of them look older than me.

Well, I could really get nasty and talk about some slow ppitch softball days... ;D ;D ;)

Please don't, I beg you. ;D

Congrats KK this is an awsome accomplishment. One thing I can say by watching her over the years is she gave everything all the time. She never quits and plays to the buzzer. You don't put up those kind of numbers without a lot of talent. Great Job.

Guest bleed orange

Thanks "Jdad" I appreciate the kind words about my daughter. It really means alot to me and her. You are a class act and so is your daughter. I wish nothing but the best for you guys. I will continue to watch the girls next year because I love girls basketball.

Guest bleed orange

Dam dude, I look pretty good for an 80 year old. I have found the fountain of youth. Thanks for the compliment cat. See I was right about you. Now, your brother I can't say much about him. Where did he come from? A different tree?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin