Liberty Job Open/Down To 2!!!!!/LIBERTY HIRES!!

setxguru

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Nations, from what I hear, would be an excellent choice. He left Dayton once before to become the Head Coach for another school (Dont know for sure the school) but came back to Dayton after only one year. From what I hear this coach runs the spread and the kids like him alot.

He left in 2000 to become the OC at Tatum in East Texas.  Tatum went 2 rounds deep and they led the East Texas area, 3A schools, in offense I believe.  He was given an opportunity at Dayton that was hard to pass up from what I understand.

Coach Nations, from what I hear, would be an excellent choice. He left Dayton once before to become the Head Coach for another school (Dont know for sure the school) but came back to Dayton after only one year. From what I hear this coach runs the spread and the kids like him alot.

He left in 2000 to become the OC at Tatum in East Texas.  Tatum went 2 rounds deep and they led the East Texas area, 3A schools, in offense I believe.  He was given an opportunity at Dayton that was hard to pass up from what I understand.

Thanks for correcting my mistake. I heard today that he was the OC at Tatum. Still sounds like a good choice.

The OC at Dayton is Coach Nations--Liberty would be very lucky to get him-----may have to raise their pay scale

why would coach nations go over there to a losing team

One:  Opportunity for promotion.

Two:  After he goes, they will not be a losing team.

Talked to a friend of mine that said Nations worked on the defenisve side of the ball for Coach Stewart before he went to Tatum.  I hope he gets a look from the board.  He has experince and success on both sides of the ball.  Plus with the kids that we have our offense could be very good under his direction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder