Thoughts On District 21 3A This Year?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thin on the mound ?? we return all our starters except Alvis I believe...you need to maybe take another look at our roster' date=' travis reagan,justin parsons and cord yates on the mound and a whole slew of support starters from last year....[/quote']

My thoughts exactly :!: Bark, you took the words right out of my keyboard :!: :D

when you talk about the st louis cardinals..does anyoe talk about all nine players or maybe just ekstein edmonds rolen and pujols? you can talk about those four players all you want but we'll let you ignore all the role players and guys that get the job done w/ out all the stats. and how can you say jackson needs someone behind him in the lineup and not mention dishon? bc has the best talent in the district, and should win it...but i agree with jasper and silsbee also getting in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OHS_1994

If HJ wont even beat OF both times and OF will be starting 4 freshman this year (which are studs). Orangefield will be young young this year with the only All district pick returning will be the sophmore Peevey who was first team all district as a freshman. But after watching all of these teams play last year and seeing silsbee and Jasper last year in the Jasper Tourny, I will say

1-Silsbee-behind the pitching of the 6'5 letfy (who is only a Soph)

Tied for second by spliting distict wins-Jasper-Senior, Seniors, Seniors

BC- Kacey Jackson is a beast, and Stringer will pull

out one win agianst Jasper.

4. Orangefield-Young but these kids can play and the Peevey kid

pitches like a senior

5. Hj-Not enough pitching but good bats especially with the Spanky kid

6. HF- a young team that plays hard

7. Kville- young and up and comming team

8.WOS- wow talk about drop off this year

Im going to have to agree with most of the people on here, BC, Silbee and Jasper definately. BC is going to step up and play well, although they lost some key players. Silsbee lost a few offensive weapons, but will still do well with their two aces on the mound. And Jasper lost some big sticks, but last year could hit one-nine, so still have plenty of guns left to fire returning 6 starters.

Guest Team Captain 07

You HJ guys make me laugh. You lost your only threat when roubuck (however you spell it) graduated. Ive seen the other kids pitch and there are just average. Dave I hope you have fun talking trash while you dont even play. Its funny to listen to somebody talk trash when they have no talent at a sport. As for the "Doody" The craps getting deep in here because that is all your talking. To bad you cant back it up. Yall will go 5-5 at best. I'm predicting 2 losses to Jasper, silsbee, and BC, and at least one to OF. so take that back ,,,4-6. To bad Anahuac isnt in our district anymore to get their only district win against yall again. playoffs..........ha, please.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33