Your fondest memories of the season just past?

Guest Kelly Football

For me it wasn't any particular game, it was just watching all the buzz on here.  In years past I've only cheered for one or two teams, but getting involved on here made me feel like i had personal stake in every game.  I enjoyed watching the various districts unfold, and watching some of the more memorable playoff runs that our area has had in the past few years.  I've had fun, and i can't wait until next season starts up!

Guest tigersvoice

Yeah - well, I'll volunteer to be JAILER!! ;D

This is stupid!  I meant to put it on the Jessica Simpson "House arrest" post.  Some of my best work just goes down the drain.

Probably the Dayton vs. Waller game for me.  That was probably one of, if not, the best high school football game I have ever seen.  For a game of that caliber to come down to the last drive like that was just awesome, still get chill bumps.  It was the hardest hitting game on both sides of the ball that I have ever seen.  The crowd for both sides was just ear piercing especially on the last drive from Waller and then BAM!  Dayton lays the Waller QB out causing a fumble and Dayton wins.  Awesome.

Probably the Dayton vs. Waller game for me.  That was probably one of, if not, the best high school football game I have ever seen.  For a game of that caliber to come down to the last drive like that was just awesome, still get chill bumps.  It was the hardest hitting game on both sides of the ball that I have ever seen.  The crowd for both sides was just ear piercing especially on the last drive from Waller and then BAM!  Dayton lays the Waller QB out causing a fumble and Dayton wins.  Awesome.

The noise from the crowd during the last two plays of that game are deafening.

Watching the video of that game is "AWEsome".

My favorite game was (for a PN-G grad)

The Dayton vs Nederland game.

Thanks to the Bulldog's new jumbotron we didn't get to see the Broncos make 9 touchdowns, they made 18 touchdowns including the replay.

I don't think the Broncos could have played any better in that game.

Guest whoabroncos09

i think the funnest thing was..

i dont remember who we were playing.

i think it was central at dayton.

but when the clock hit zero for half time..

the quarterback just stopped in the middle of the play.

and all of the broncos just tackled him.

haaha.

it was sooo weird.

Non.  I wanna get amnesia on this past season for my Jags!!

Same here bro for Huffman major senior moment. I enjoyed watching Dayton the two games that I was able to make and enjoyed all the  stories that were written about the team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder