BEST JUNIOR HIGH PLAYER IN SE TEXAS

kenlo340

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This student Athlete is going to go to Central and fit right in to their program. He will be playing at 7:30 on game days, that means VARSITY, sports fans. He is only going to get better. This kid is shooting about 85percent from the free-throw line and about 75percent from the field. He will look good with Gulley and the big freshman. Can some one say "state" in the same sentence with Beaumont Central in the near future.

Well i heard from his cousin that next year he is moving to Hardin-Jefferson.... His cousin just moved from Central over to HJ recently!!

What I can't understand is that ever since HJ won State. All I hear is that some good player is moving there to play ball. It sound as HJ is going to be packed with talents every year from players that not even from there. So that like saying they are cheating in some ways by getting players.

And a rainy day to you all. Well this kid I hope does not go to HJ. He is Beaumont born and should rep his own city. There are three public schools to choose from Kris take your pick. Where ever he goes he will play varsity I am sure. Someone is supposed to be putting the dunk on utube soon. I know the coach and i will find out if i need to get it to you mr moderator. Every needs to see this.

Well i heard from his cousin that next year he is moving to Hardin-Jefferson.... His cousin just moved from Central over to HJ recently!!

What I can't understand is that ever since HJ won State. All I hear is that some good player is moving there to play ball. It sound as HJ is going to be packed with talents every year from players that not even from there. So that like saying they are cheating in some ways by getting players.

It could be true. I've met a few parents who are looking for schools outside of Beaumont ISD to get their kids into a program. HJ has a nice basketball tradition.

It does not matter about what Ozen can do in this district, Central will be dominant through the next four years. People don't remember how Central use to dominate Ozen. It has come full circle, Ozen will be on the other side after this year, fighting for second place, and Boutte will actually have to stand up and coach.

It does not matter about what Ozen can do in this district, Central will be dominant through the next four years. People don't remember how Central use to dominate Ozen. It has come full circle, Ozen will be on the other side after this year, fighting for second place, and Boutte will actually have to stand up and coach.

when did central dominate ozen?  when they only had freshmen and sophomores?  i'm not trying start anything, that's a legitimate question... i don't remember central ever owning ozen.

I've been watching the young man for a few years now in which he play with my nephew and I was told that Boutte was going after him but also know that BISD has already past the zoning of Austin kids now has to go to West Brook.

This is amazing 4 a 8th grader to be dunking.. :o

Are you saying it amazing for a kid to be dunking in a game or plain out just dunking there are kids that I know of that are in jr. High thatt can dunk.I played with a kid back in jr. high and a kid dunk in a game on a fast break point even though he was 6.2 in.

I've been watching the young man for a few years now in which he play with my nephew and I was told that Boutte was going after him but also know that BISD has already past the zoning of Austin kids now has to go to West Brook.

This is amazing 4 a 8th grader to be dunking.. :o

I played on a junior high team where all the starters were dunking and we won city championships every year for awhile in Houston.

I played on a junior high team where all the starters were dunking and we won city championships every year for awhile in Houston.

i hope you are joking i dont think there is a school anywhere in the US that has a junior high team where all starting 5 can dunk

Nope, Im serious! Dick "it's a small world" Vitale (now that I know who he is- ) knows the history of E.O. Smith Junior High. ;D

FYI Austin is dual zoned meaning the students have a choice to either go to the Brook or Central. Now of course this kid is an athlete so he my receive preferential treatment, but still I only hear and have not seen so talk is cheap! However Rice I don't feel has the doorbells to run with a player of this kids caliber heck he never even beaten his brother-in-law Boutte at Ozen, and neither does the Brook coach he lacks the doorbells as well as the coaching skill.  Kid if your reading this forget about what you think or feel beat your feet over to Ozen a prov en winning program even with minimal talent at times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin