4. Bremond

5. Shiner

6. Roscoe

7. Goldthwaite

8. Iola

9. Albany

10. Nazareth, Electra

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

I was thinking the same. But gosh they are such a big school with athletes maybe that's why. Good point.

I was thinking why was Jasper in there also, they're rebuilding. Silsbee would have been a better choice at #10. The top 5 are probably accurate. Gilmer wil be tough with that Kinne kid moving there as their QB. Giddings might be a little high, too. That QB and FB are tough but their defense better be a lot better than it was last year.

Guest bulldogbark

cause Jasper is Jasper and we always find a way to give some team problems...Its just our way of doing things...kinda like a bee buzzing around your head you can swat em...but some day you will get stung :D:D:D

Guest bulldogbark

I didnt think we gave BC any problems last year...but we like for people to think like that....its a great feeling to play superior teams like BC...being such a young team as we are...thank you for your humbling comment...you have reminded Jasper were their place is :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jody

Yeah more like why is Jasper in there....????? I was thinking the same thing..........HAHA.

Why are either of them there? Seems to be an annual mistake made by the coaches. Better yet, where is Bridge City?

Guest bulldogbark

and your guarantee is worth what? a I told you so at the end of the day? a one week hiatus to make sure nobody remembers you saying it? wait its just bold talk before the season even starts. but we do enjoy being put in our place. we humble ourselfs before you :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder