2006 Coaches Poll

Guest Jody

and your guarantee is worth what? a I told you so at the end of the day? a one week hiatus to make sure nobody remembers you saying it? wait its just bold talk before the season even starts. but we do enjoy being put in our place. we humble ourselfs before you :lol:

Amen on the pre-season "bold talk"..... :D You know there are people in Vegas that charge for game predictions.......I might have something going here... :D I'll work you up an invoice today... :D

Jasper really gave BC some problems in the playoffs last year at Silsbee didn't they???? Jasper will be lucky to get 4th in this district............
Yeah. Congrats on beating a team that lost thier star QB to the hurricane and whose backup had the flu. Ya'll weren't so hot when you lost your starting QB either.

But time will tell...

Yeah. Congrats on beating a team that lost thier star QB to the hurricane and whose backup had the flu. Ya'll weren't so hot when you lost your starting QB either.

But time will tell...

Sure glad your star QB was there when y'all played Newton. See ya again in a couple of months. :twisted:

Congrats on the win last year. What's the series record now? 3-1 Jasper? :(:D

Typical Jasper math. If you count Jasper's forfeit, it's 3-3. However, we look at it as Newton 3- Jasper 0. State championships that is. Can you imagine what the record would look like if the school sizes were the same? Anyway, I'm happy. :D:D:D

Typical Jasper math. If you count Jasper's forfeit' date=' it's 3-3. However, we look at it as Newton 3- Jasper 0. State championships that is. Can you imagine what the record would look like if the school sizes were the same? Anyway, I'm happy. :D:D:D[/quote']Thanks to Dibol on that forfeit. We used 1 ineligible player on a kickoff, coaches found out he was inelligble, yanked him off the field. (coaches fault for not double checking on that) As I remember Newton had their tail handed to them in that game, but count it however you'd like. When it comes to state, I always pull for you guys, so congrats. I'll be pulling for you again after we're done playing. 8)

Guest bulldogbark

Hey Jody make sure you Itemize that invoice:

bold talk...$45.00

trash talk...$35.00

eating ones own word....priceless

this is going to be a great season no matter what...I just love HS football :D:D:D

Guest Jody

Hey Jody make sure you Itemize that invoice:

bold talk...$45.00

trash talk...$35.00

eating ones own word....priceless

this is going to be a great season no matter what...I just love HS football :D:D:D

Don't forget that I need to invoice for all this "Expert" analysis. :D

Forgot so soon?

Bridge City/ WOS!!!!

You said we would lose for sure.

BC will be blown out!!!!! BLOWN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How could I forget.....guess I run the mouth so much I loose track of all my expert analysis..... :D THE BET IS ON!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder