4A Girls State Semi Final Celina vs Lumberton

11 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Unrelated, but Navasota just conceded a questionable penalty with 2 min left in their second OT vs San Elizario.  Lost 1-0. Felt like poetic justice after they only advanced because of a blatant dive drawing a penalty in the final minute against lumberton boys. 

Thought the same thing but once again why are these referees making these questionable penalties in the box with such little time on the clock? That game should have went to PK’s not handed to San Elizario after 2OT’s

56 minutes ago, goldenstick said:

Thought the same thing but once again why are these referees making these questionable penalties in the box with such little time on the clock? That game should have went to PK’s not handed to San Elizario after 2OT’s

while i agree, I can at least see how he made this call, even though I felt like it was soft.  But for all I know the keeper fully hit the forward in the face.  Couldn't really tell from the video.  The call that went against Lumberton was atrocious.  You can't even make the argument that it was a judgement call.  It was clearly not a foul, and the ref clearly blew it.