RFK Jr. says Biden 'much worse' threat to democracy than Trump

This is the hidden content, please

Common sense approach that anyone except those with TDS can appreciate.

From the article:

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. said Monday that he believes President Biden presents a greater threat to democracy than former President Trump.

Kennedy said during an appearance on CNN's "OutFront" that Biden is a "much worse" threat to democracy than Trump because the current president has been "weaponizing" federal agencies to censor his political opponents.

"I can make the argument that President Biden is much worse," Kennedy said. "And the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history, the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech or censor his opponent."

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

The fact that folks freely vote for dangerous folks is alarming! We can do this all day, I'll choose to vote for neither 

List the "dangerous" policies that Trump supported, I can definitely do this all day.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't make them dangerous.

Top 5 dangerous policies, simply fill them in.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

List the "dangerous" policies that Trump supported, I can definitely do this all day.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't make them dangerous.

Top 5 dangerous policies, simply fill them in.

Policies only or dangerous in general? Hell if we're going off policies alone, damn near every person with a R beside their name running for president says the same thing... policies alone isn't the only thing that can label someone dangerous... 

Debt

Attempt to overturn a free and fair election

The Bible debate, dude is un Christian and I'll take 1 step ahead of ya yeah so is Biden  but let's stay on topic if possible 

For starters, he said this Bible was inspired by the Lee Greenwood song, God bless America. Sorry to have to tell you this, but the Bible is inspired by God. Period. 

Secondly, he said this is the only Bible he endorses. Again, huge red flag.  These are just my opinions though

2 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Policies only or dangerous in general? Hell if we're going off policies alone, damn near every person with a R beside their name running for president says the same thing... policies alone isn't the only thing that can label someone dangerous... 

Debt

Attempt to overturn a free and fair election

The Bible debate, dude is un Christian and I'll take 1 step ahead of ya yeah so is Biden  but let's stay on topic if possible 

For starters, he said this Bible was inspired by the Lee Greenwood song, God bless America. Sorry to have to tell you this, but the Bible is inspired by God. Period. 

Secondly, he said this is the only Bible he endorses. Again, huge red flag.  These are just my opinions though

So no "dangerous" policies?

That's the answer I expected.

21 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

The fact that folks freely vote for dangerous folks is alarming! We can do this all day, I'll choose to vote for neither 

You can vote for either, neither, another, no one, write in or whatever, with no justification required.

Unlike boycotting a store, not using a product, etc., on January 6, 2025 a new president will be officially and he/she will have a D or an R next to the name.

You can opt out of taking part in the process. You can’t opt out of the results.  

50 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

You can vote for either, neither, another, no one, write in or whatever, with no justification required.

Unlike boycotting a store, not using a product, etc., on January 6, 2025 a new president will be officially and he/she will have a D or an R next to the name.

You can opt out of taking part in the process. You can’t opt out of the results.  

The president is chosen before you even cast your ballot IMO.... it's all a game, thanks for playing 

34 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You do realize from your own article that The former president did almost the exact same thing to Hillary right? 

So you can't give a straight answer on dangerous policies or dangerous in general because neither is true.

You simply don't like the guy, neither do I, but that doesn't make him dangerous.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you can't give a straight answer on dangerous policies or dangerous in general because neither is true.

You simply don't like the guy, neither do I, but that doesn't make him dangerous.

Can you not stay on the topic U started? If Biden is dangerous or more of a threat how can you not see Trump pretty much did the same to Hillary? U expect me to go down a rabbit hole with you on this, I'm on topic and your defending "your guy"! Clown 🤡 world we live in 

Do I really need to waste mine or your time listing things that you'll defend like you do on every topic on here... your 2nd in line behind Reagan.... defend the indefensible, have fun

25 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Can you not stay on the topic U started? If Biden is dangerous or more of a threat how can you not see Trump pretty much did the same to Hillary? U expect me to go down a rabbit hole with you on this, I'm on topic and your defending "your guy"! Clown 🤡 world we live in 

Do I really need to waste mine or your time listing things that you'll defend like you do on every topic on here... your 2nd in line behind Reagan.... defend the indefensible, have fun

No, I live in the real world, you're the one living in the clown world that thinks what we have going on right now is no different than what we had under Trump.

I don't like the guy either but the "I'm not wasting my time listing them" is a cop out, you're not listing these dangerous policies and actions because there are none.

It really is a waste of time thinking we could debate specific actions.

On 4/2/2024 at 8:52 AM, Boyz N Da Hood said:

The fact that both are a threat should be alarming! 

Neither Biden or Trump are a "threat" to Democracy. That is a talking point that the Democrats and the mainstream media made up to attack Trump.....

Our Constitution was designed so no one branch has too much power, and it has built in checks and balances. Questioning a Presidential election is not THREATENING democracy, it is using democracy as designed.  There has been several and serious challenges of Presidential elections since the 1800's....and guess what, no Dictators or Kings took over.......

If there is any threat to Democracy it is the DOJ making up laws or stretching them beyond their intent to go after the opposing political party........OR, MAYBE, it's Biden and some members of Congress breaking tradition going after the Supreme Court because they disagreed with their decision..... Either way, I'm confident the constitution will keep Democracy in check as it has since 1787.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, I live in the real world, you're the one living in the clown world that thinks what we have going on right now is no different than what we had under Trump.

I don't like the guy either but the "I'm not wasting my time listing them" is a cop out, you're not listing these dangerous policies and actions because there are none.

It really is a waste of time thinking we could debate specific actions.

Having a debate about Trump or Biden is a waste of my time 

I honestly hope he wins so I can get on here and read the replies of what is to come the next 4 years.. talk about a #### show... it'll be all that and more 

39 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Having a debate about Trump or Biden is a waste of my time 

I honestly hope he wins so I can get on here and read the replies of what is to come the next 4 years.. talk about a #### show... it'll be all that and more 

Energy independence for the first time ever, most secure the border has been, record low unemployment for minorities, SCJ that choose to give power back to the states.

It's gonna be terrible, hopefully biden pulls it out so we can keep this Utopia going.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Energy independence for the first time ever, most secure the border has been, record low unemployment for minorities, SCJ that choose to give power back to the states.

It's gonna be terrible, hopefully biden pulls it out so we can keep this Utopia going.

I'm most certain it'll be a 4 years of revenge tour....