how many champs or supers in the area?

aeropro7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never said she wasn't a great champ, I just said she wasn't the best champ in the area.  What makes a great champ is not having one of those bad days and until you can have the mental game to play your best every match, then you still have a lot to learn.

I never said she wasn't a great champ, I just said she wasn't the best champ in the area.   What makes a great champ is not having one of those bad days and until you can have the mental game to play your best every match, then you still have a lot to learn.

name ONE person in the WORLD that NEVER has a bad day

• 8 months later...

I never said she wasn't a great champ, I just said she wasn't the best champ in the area.   What makes a great champ is not having one of those bad days and until you can have the mental game to play your best every match, then you still have a lot to learn.

For real...were human, no one can play perfect everytime.  NO ONE!!!!! You are crazy if you think this is what makes a great champ!

• 3 weeks later...

For real...were human, no one can play perfect everytime.  NO ONE!!!!! You are crazy if you think this is what makes a great champ!

oh yes i know someone who never has a bad day and he plays perfect EVERYTIME! his name is Chuck Norris  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

What do you have to do to be a champ or super?

You have to start in the Zats. If you get 65 points in your best 4 tournaments you qualify for Champs. Once you are in Champs you have to get 80 points in your best 3 Major Zones to qualify for Supers.

I'm new to the world of competitive tennis so I am sorry for all of the questions but what is Zats?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiiiiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiiiiaa