Hardin-Jefferson 54 Hamshire-Fannett 70/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Hardin-Jefferson 54 Hamshire-Fannett 70/FINAL
1 hour ago, TexasBoy89 said:

Can HJ beat BC in the first round?

They SHOULD beat them.  HJ is an improved team from earlier in the year when they beat BC by 19.  The cards have looked good in district, but that district is really bad this season apart from Silsbee.  If you combined the districts, apart from Silsbee, who would win it, nobody from that district would even sniff the playoffs in 20-4A.  All that having been said, the cards do have a shot.  They’re not a bad team, have a little momentum, and the hawks are definitely down this year.  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

They SHOULD beat them.  HJ is an improved team from earlier in the year when they beat BC by 19.  The cards have looked good in district, but that district is absolutely terrible this season apart from Silsbee.  Besides Silsbee, who would win it, nobody from that district would even sniff the playoffs in 20-4A.

I disagree.

BC can beat Livingston and Splendora.

I also think WO-S would battle for a spot.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I disagree.

BC can beat Livingston and Splendora.

I also think WO-S would battle for a spot.

Sorry, I worded that really poorly.  I meant if you combined the two districts and took four teams.  If you just brought BC or WOS over, I would definitely expect either to compete for and likely take the 4th spot.  With the two districts combined it’s Silsbee, then HF-HH-HJ, then everyone else a ways back.