1st wr- donovan harris/ silsbee

1st wr- randy musgrove/ k-ville

1st wr- rhodes/ wo-s

1st ol- daniel paulus/ silsbee

1st ol- emery manning/ silsbee

1st ol- blake moss/ silsbee

1st ol- garrett verdine/ silsbee

1st ol- jose leal/ silsbee

why you got all them silsbee people... silsbee didnt even make the playoffs this year..you got beat my jasper kville HF and wos..so half of those should go to jasper.. and dont forget about H-F and the rest of the district.. wow.. really biased!!

21-AAA MVP- J. Johnson QB/Silsbee Nobody had more total yards or total TD than the soph. from Silsbee.

Offense MVP- P. Rhodes RB/Kribyville It was said on here before the season "best RB in 21-AAA" most rushing yards and rushing TD

Newcomer- O. Hypolite QB/WO-S Took over after you-know-who left and remained perfect.

More to come!!!!!

21-AAA MVP- J. Johnson QB/Silsbee Nobody had more total yards or total TD than the soph. from Silsbee.

Offense MVP- P. Rhodes RB/Kribyville It was said on here before the season "best RB in 21-AAA" most rushing yards and rushing TD

Newcomer- O. Hypolite QB/WO-S Took over after you-know-who left and remained perfect.

More to come!!!!!

o i think alot of people disagree on that one.. should be between people that actually went to the playoffs.. rhodes and garrett  sorry brotha

o i think alot of people disagree on that one.. should be between people that actually went to the playoffs.. rhodes and garrett   sorry brotha

Actually, all district picks are just that....who did what in the DISTRICT.  Who made a difference in district ballgames, etc.  Doesn't have anything to do with what they did in the playoffs.

The are, but it doesn't have anything to do with district picks.  Now, ALL-STATE is a different story.  Let's hope they both keep working hard to achieve that high goal!!!

Actually, the AP All State teams are based only on the 10 regular season games. They have been doing it that way for decades because it would be easier to vote on production of equal amount of games. Now, the coaches and magazine all state teams consider playoff games.

o i think alot of people disagree on that one.. should be between people that actually went to the playoffs.. rhodes and garrett   sorry brotha

Are you kidding me? rhodes or garrett over Johnson. These guys are seniors, been doing it for a few years. Johnson is a Soph. and a QB at that. Had more passing yards than anyone in district, more passing TD than anyone in district. With over a 54% completion, did I mention he is a Soph.

Now, you add in his rushing yards and rushing TDs and he had a awesome year. He's just a Soph. Now for a RB to take that away, well he would have to have a 2000 plus yard season. If you add Johnsons yards I believe he had that 2000 plus yard season. No, I think a lot more people disagree with you on this one. Like the post said, this is all district, not all play-offs. Oh and one more thing I'm not your b-r-o-t-h-a.

Are you kidding me? rhodes or garrett over Johnson. These guys are seniors, been doing it for a few years. Johnson is a Soph. and a QB at that. Had more passing yards than anyone in district, more passing TD than anyone in district. With over a 54% completion, did I mention he is a Soph.

Now, you add in his rushing yards and rushing TDs and he had a awesome year. He's just a Soph. Now for a RB to take that away, well he would have to have a 2000 plus yard season. If you add Johnsons yards I believe he had that 2000 plus yard season. No, I think a lot more people disagree with you on this one. Like the post said, this is all district, not all play-offs. Oh and one more thing I'm not your b-r-o-t-h-a.

Classification has nothing to do with being the MVP it is who does the most for his team and stands out the most in the district. Johnson is good and will get better but for all he did this season he DID NOT lead his team to the playoffs. Garrett is an awesome runnig back and played some defense and is probably WO-S's MVP but in my opinion the district MVP goes to Rhodes!! the guy never leaves the field he plays Offense he plays Defense and is on most if not all the special teams. And he excelled in all facets of the game.

why you got all them silsbee people... silsbee didnt even make the playoffs this year..you got beat my jasper kville HF and wos..so half of those should go to jasper.. and dont forget about H-F and the rest of the district.. wow.. really biased!!

you're right silsbee didnt go, but silsbee had a great team. both games against jasper and kville were decided by less than a touchdown and couldve went either way.

i didnt see an offewnsive line unit better than silsbees. silsbees o-line dominated every team they faced this season with the exception of jasper who only had 2 sacks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder