ATTENTION 21-3a! ur picks for all district

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we were talking about district not playoffs? Keep to the subject.

Then Johnson led a team that lost most of its district games and finished in fifth place out of eight - ahead of only OF, HJ and winless BC. I'm not saying that DQs him from contention, but it certainly makes you look like a jackass when you dog someone whose team went 11-2.

Is this a "well he's a senior so he should get it pick." Here are some end of district stats I have found.

Johnson   season pass 1665 yds  17 td  rush 624 yds  9 td

district  pass 1211 yds  13 td  rush 394 yds  7 td   total  2289 yds  26 td

Rhodes    season rush  1529 yds  19 td  rec. 259 yds  5 td

district rush   1117 yds  14 td  rec. 220 yds  5 td   total  1788 yds  24 td

Garrett    season rush   1021 yds  18 td  rec  152 yds  2 td

district rush   894  yds  18 td  rec  118 yds  2 td   total  1173 yds  20 td

20 plus TD for all three players, not bad. All three played on defense as well. By having over 500 more total yards and two more TD, Silsbee Johnson has had a better offensive year. Now, remember all of them played defense, so Rhodes would have to have a super year on defense. I just don't think he had a good enough year on defense, are returning punt and kickoffs. Don't get me wrong, I am not bad mouthing any player, never would I do that. But we can post till our fingers turn blue, it's all in the coaches hands. Me, well I'll have to go with Johnson. He's just a Soph.

D.  Bailey

Passing  937 yds  13 td      rush  1152 yrds  18 tds  Total 2089  32 TDs

not bad for a soph. If my stats are right.

Yds/Att: Rushing yards per attempt TD: Rushing touchdowns

Name Team Att Yds Yds/Att TD

Pierce Rhodes Kirbyville 206  1,922  9.33  24 

DePauldrick Garrett West Orange-Stark 198  1,372  6.93  23 

Dominique Bailey Jasper 150  1,152  7.68  18 

Joe Robertson Bridge City 184  802  4.36  4 

Broderick Jackson Kirbyville 113  775  6.86  6 

Hagan Daigle Hamshire-Fannett 108  754  6.98  8 

Quintavious Garrett West Orange-Stark 84  717  8.54  6 

Ortavious Hypolite West Orange-Stark 140  701  5.01  14 

Jared Helton Orangefield 112  684  6.11  4 

Jeremy Granger Orangefield 105  652  6.21  12 

Jeremy Johnson Silsbee 109  625  5.73  9

Remember Bailey is a QB not a RB

St4life,  We overlooked China Springs, but at least we made another run into the playoffs which is something yall didn't do. If I aint mistaken, Hampshire Fannett beat yall with the same exact score since you wanna talk about butt-kickin. Kirbyville will be strong next year with Hazelwood and Stephon Jackson calling the shots and Jackson just as quick as Bailey from Jasper.

Guest ST4life

St4life,  We overlooked China Springs, but at least we made another run into the playoffs which is something yall didn't do. If I aint mistaken, Hampshire Fannett beat yall with the same exact score since you wanna talk about butt-kickin. Kirbyville will be strong next year with Hazelwood and Stephon Jackson calling the shots and Jackson just as quick as Bailey from Jasper.

ok everybody pick Kirbyville to win district next year and state also

uuuhhhh no WOS Silsbee and Jasper are coming back with alot of starters so nothing is going to be given to K-ville

These stats come from chrom.com, that the coaches turn in.

Bailey Jasper/QB pass 599 yds. 9 tds.  rush 826 yds. 12 tds.  rec. 44 yds. 0 tds. These are district numbers.

Bailey really did not come to starting QB till mid way through the season. These are good numbers, Brooks has found a gem in this young player. Not playing all year at the same position will hurt him.

ok everybody pick Kirbyville to win district next year and state also

uuuhhhh no WOS Silsbee and Jasper are coming back with alot of starters so nothing is going to be given to K-ville

You can get half of the New England Patriots starters we wouldn't care. Your Tigers come to our house next year and you already know what to expect. Kirbyville will be young in several spots , but talent keeps flowing down here.

MY predicitions for All-District 21-3A Football Team are as follows:

MOST VALUABLE PLAYER: Pierce Rhodes, Kirbyville

OFFENSIVE MVP: DePauldrick Garrett, WO-S

DEFENSIVE MVP: Corey Bell, WO-S

OFFENSIVE NEWCOMERS OF THE YEAR: Dominique Bailey, Jasper; Jeremy Johnson, Silsbee

DEFENSIVE NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: Stephen Cook, WO-S

COACH OF THE YEAR: Dan Hooks, WO-S

FIRST TEAM OFFENSE

Quarterbacks: Ortavious Hypolite, WO-S; Aaron Hazelwood, Kirbyville

Running backs: Quintavious Garrett, WO-S; Brodrick Jackson, Kirbyville; Chris Castle, Silsbee

Wide receivers: Ronnie Dennis, WO-S; Malcom Bronson, Jasper; Randy Musgrove, Kirbyville; Donovan Harris, Silsbee

Tight end: Zach McMahon, Hamshire-Fannett

Center: Brandon Allensworth, WO-S

Offensive line: Tim Matherne, WO-S; Ryan Jones, Kirbyville; Chris Samuel, Kirbyville; Daniel Paulus, Silsbee; Cliff Mitchell, Jasper

Kicker: Derrick Evans, Orangefield

FIRST TEAM DEFENSE

Noseguard: Carlos Carter, Jasper

Defensive line: Trey Horn, Jasper; Jacorey Roberts, WO-S; Josh Skinner, Silsbee; Drey Jackson, Kirbyville

Inside linebackers: Donte Rollins, Jasper; Robert Jiles, WO-S; Dustin East, Hamshire-Fannett

Outside linebackers: Josh Lynch, WO-S; Chris Bell, Hamshire-Fannett

Defensive backs: Broderick Jackson, Kirbyville; Brandon Watts, Silsbee; Hagen Daigle, Hamshire-Fannett; William Brooks, Jasper; Seth Thomas, WO-S; Ronnie Dennis, WO-S

Punter: Beau Hansen, Hardin-Jefferson

SECOND TEAM OFFENSE

Quarterback: Jared Helton, Orangefield

Running backs: Joe Robertson, Bridge City; Hagan Daigle, Hamshire-Fannett; Jeremy Granger, Orangefield

Wide receivers: Devin Green, Orangefield; Cameron Burrell, Hamshire-Fannett; Luke Rhodes, Bridge City; Kwame Spikes, Jasper

Tight ends: Beau Hanson, Hardin-Jefferson; Luke Gunstream, Orangefield

Centers: Blake Moss, Silsbee; Trey Horn, Jasper

Offensive line: Frank McMickle, Kirbyville; Mike Crowell, Jasper; Kimpton Lewis, Jasper; Eric Arnold, WO-S; Ben Dixon, Orangefield; Derrick Moss, Hmashire-Fannett

Kickers: Blake Tyner, Hamshire-Fannett; James Haynes, WO-S

SECOND TEAM DEFENSE

Noseguard: Carltives Zetar, WO-S

Defensive line: Derrick Pope, Hamshire-Fannett; Patrick Carlton, Bridge City; Jeremy Granger, Orangefield; Cody Cormier, Hardin-Jefferson; Jake Koehl, Hamshire-Fannett

Inside linebackers: Tyler Thomas, Hardin-Jefferson; Jacob Felts, Orangefield; Alton Bronson, Jasper

Outside linebackers: Reggie Boykin, Hamshire-Fannett; Desmond Everett, Kirbyville; Xavier Mayes, Jasper

Defensive backs: Caleb Worthy, Orangefield; Ryan Bronson, Jasper; Joey Alfred, Kirbyville; Josh James, Silsbee; Cameron Burrell, Hamshire-Fannett

Punter: Derrick Day, Jasper

Wow my guess was a 100% accurate, dang I am good I should go to Vegas with this kind of luck.

I thought ya'll where moving down to 2A, where ya'll will win state. lol. It don't matter where we play ya'll, besides we haven't lost at ya'll place yet.  ;D

If we do move down to 2A I hope we are still scheduled to play them Silsbee Tigers. Oh yea, before you post something about us dropping down to win state, learn how to make it past the first round or even make the playoffs. Kirbyville will be very dominate next year and you can take that to the bank!!

If we do move down to 2A I hope we are still scheduled to play them Silsbee Tigers. Oh yea, before you post something about us dropping down to win state, learn how to make it past the first round or even make the playoffs. Kirbyville will be very dominate next year and you can take that to the bank!!

Oh.....WHAT!!!! Everybody been hearing that Kville is going to 2A  next year, mostly from you. All I was doing was repeting what you had said. But as always YOU will and do turn people off of Kville.

Guest ST4life

answer this question when is the last time K-ville beat Silsbee in K-ville ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder