Wild Card Round

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Why would the NFL put a playoff game on Peacock? Stupid.  Chiefs & Dolphins would be a fun watch in -30 degree win chill if it was on normal tv. 

Makes zero sense to have a playoff game on a streaming only app. Playoff games should always be over the air.

NFL should strive to reach all audiences as possible instead of it being a money grab.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Makes zero sense to have a playoff game on a streaming only app. Playoff games should always be over the air.

NFL should strive to reach all audiences as possible instead of it being a money grab.

I thought the NFL spread the games over 3 days so that everyone could view. Guess I was wrong. I think the Texans/Browns game will be a close one.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Getting all the Swifties to pony up some pocket change for the game is a genius move 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I thought the NFL spread the games over 3 days so that everyone could view. Guess I was wrong. I think the Texans/Browns game will be a close one.

I thought the same thing. I am not mad though….

27 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I thought the same thing. I am not mad though….

It’s why I quit betting and I like close games. When you can quit watching at halftime, it gets a little boring. Huge win for the Texans though. I’ve always hoped for Texas SB.