Wild Card Round

13 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Almost took the over on chiefs game glad I didn’t. Now to do my research tomorrow… probably going to be homer for 330 game tho 

2-1 yesterday for me. Had Texans +2 as well as Over 44.5 in that game. Also bet Miami +4.5 because it seemed like a rat line.

In the 3:30 game today I bet Over 50.5 and Packers +7

Tonight I have Over 51.5 and Lions -3

4 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

2-1 yesterday for me. Had Texans +2 as well as Over 44.5 in that game. Also bet Miami +4.5 because it seemed like a rat line.

In the 3:30 game today I bet Over 50.5 and Packers +7

Tonight I have Over 51.5 and Lions -3

Leaning hard on that over on Cowboys game… Dak 1-3 ATS in the playoffs I think I saw… but with saying that this is the best version of Dak imo. So far if I have to give you an answer I’m probably going opposite on the night game.. but haven’t done much research on it. Kinda taking 1 game at a time. 

For all the credit Quinn gets for being a defensive genius, the defense has been awful this year against good teams.  Dak put them in a hole, but had the defense gotten even a couple of stops today this game would still be in reach.  They can’t stop the run and have had blown assignments all game in the secondary 

I have been telling everyone that the 2 inside LB’ers and the secondary for Dallas is pretty bad. Hopefully Quinn will move on. His defense is so overrated it is pathetic I have also said that they can’t win with Prescott Boy did he choke in that 1st have

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

For all the credit Quinn gets for being a defensive genius, the defense has been awful this year against good teams.  Dak put them in a hole, but had the defense gotten even a couple of stops today this game would still be in reach.  They can’t stop the run and have had blown assignments all game in the secondary 

Everything today ultimately comes down to Mike. Everyone came out completely flat. Jerry will fire him and just hire another mediocre yes-man head coach unfortunately. 

8 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Leaning hard on that over on Cowboys game… Dak 1-3 ATS in the playoffs I think I saw… but with saying that this is the best version of Dak imo. So far if I have to give you an answer I’m probably going opposite on the night game.. but haven’t done much research on it. Kinda taking 1 game at a time. 

@BEARCPAtook the over on Dallas game and  trusted my gut and went under and rams on that night cap… 3/3 on Sunday 7/7 for the weekend… 

Saw on Twitter a coach posted a picture of the Dallas vs Green Bay game.  He said it's the 4th quarter and Dallas is losing 41-16.  Green Bay has the ball.  He says you know GB is going to run the ball.  So -- why is Dallas running a defense with 2 high safeties?!   Is the DC trying to get fired?  Or is the DC trying to get the HC fired?

15 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

@BEARCPAtook the over on Dallas game and  trusted my gut and went under and rams on that night cap… 3/3 on Sunday 7/7 for the weekend… 

Go ahead and let us know what your bets are for these next 2 games so we can all make some money today

36 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I got the bills small and Eagles huge beluga whale big haha 

lol I bet Eagles -3 too.

I also have Under 36.5 in the Steelers/Bills game. Got that number before it was postponed, now it’s 39 at most books of course. My streak of never cashing a football Under bet will probably remain intact. 

16 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

lol I bet Eagles -3 too.

I also have Under 36.5 in the Steelers/Bills game. Got that number before it was postponed, now it’s 39 at most books of course. My streak of never cashing a football Under bet will probably remain intact. 

Under is a good bet, I like it… 

4 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

lol I bet Eagles -3 too.

Bills hit… now eagles to cap off a mega week…