More voting fraud! Guess who?

Separation Scientist

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

That took ten seconds. 

A whack job Trump Supporter/Sheriff from Hastings (Barry County) Michigan-I had to check, there really is such a place. Has been trying for years to push the election fraud lies. 

So you basically have a Sheriff of a county that’s roughly the size of Hardin County… a county which was dominated by Trump in ‘16 and ‘20, conduct an investigation across county, state and international borders… investigating a “crime” (election fraud) over which he has no authority to investigate and no jurisdiction to make an arrest finally “proving” to morons that what they really wanted to have happen actually occurred. But you believe that the ace detective work by this LEO who just happens to be one of trump’s biggest supporters made the discovery that will prove once and for all that trump got cheated? lol. 

It’s still called manufacturing the lie. Some goofball says it, some whack job “media source” tweets about it, then simpletons spread it around as truth. 

He’s basically Michael Moore from opposite world with a badge and you’re lapping up whatever he’s serving.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

That took ten seconds. 

A whack job Trump Supporter/Sheriff from Hastings (Barry County) Michigan-I had to check, there really is such a place. Has been trying for years to push the election fraud lies. 

So you basically have a Sheriff of a county that’s roughly the size of Hardin County… a county which was dominated by Trump in ‘16 and ‘20, conduct an investigation across county, state and international borders… investigating a “crime” (election fraud) over which he has no authority to investigate and no jurisdiction to make an arrest finally “proving” to morons that what they really wanted to have happen actually occurred. But you believe that the ace detective work by this LEO who just happens to be one of trump’s biggest supporters made the discovery that will prove once and for all that trump got cheated? lol. 

It’s still called manufacturing the lie. Some goofball says it, some whack job “media source” tweets about it, then simpletons spread it around as truth. 

He’s basically Michael Moore from opposite world with a badge and you’re lapping up whatever he’s serving.  

You just analogized to a tee the situation going on with the Trump New York trial. And I bet you can't even see the hypocrisy elicited out of your hatred. You once again outed yourself...without any realization of your actions. I'm not sure if Reagan actually set you up to expose your blatant hypocrisy, or if it was just a happy coincidence. You seem to thrive on humiliating yourself. Now get to work on providing that evidence of your emphatic declarations that Trump's economy was horrible. You failed miserably before, I bet you will again.

56 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You just analogized to a tee the situation going on with the Trump New York trial. And I bet you can't even see the hypocrisy elicited out of your hatred. You once again outed yourself...without any realization of your actions. I'm not sure if Reagan actually set you up to expose your blatant hypocrisy, or if it was just a happy coincidence. You seem to thrive on humiliating yourself. Now get to work on providing that evidence of your emphatic declarations that Trump's economy was horrible. You failed miserably before, I bet you will again.

The problem our buddy @CardinalBacker has is that the Dems have been cheating Trump since before his inauguration.  There's 4 cheats going on right now against a private citizen.  But yet he wants us to believe that the 2020 election was squeaky clean.  No cheating what so ever.  That a brain dead individual got 81 million votes.  But the other guy that was supposed to be so bad got 74 million, the most any President ever got for reelection.  Evil people don't turn on and off their evil cheating ways.  

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

I’ve stated over and over that I don’t think that the hush money trial has merit. I also don’t think that the fraud/appraisals case in NYC had merit, either. I think that the evidence in the Election Tampering case down in Georgia is pretty damning, and the case about mishandling documents down in Florida is a real problem for Trump… because that’s what intelligent people do-look at the facts make sound decisions not based on their pwecious feewings.  You know, just saying “Bah! It’s all a bunch of lies because I love him!” Or “of course he did it! I hate him.” But thought processes are something most people are incapable of. They only manage to scroll social media for posts that validate their own opinions and them off as truth or fact when they are just outright lies… but they make the re-poster feel good inside so he believes them without question. 

Every time I soundly refute the  idea that trump was good for the economy, y’all yell “but COVID!” His tax cuts provided a short term bubble in the economy by way of an exploding deficit and debt that our grandkids will still be paying interest upon 50 years from now even prior to COVID. 

It’s like when Mama takes over the family finances, maxes out all of the credit cards and drives the family into bankruptcy.  Y’all would be the spoiled brat, immature and stupid children that spout off “things were so much better when Mom was handling the finances! We had everything we wanted! Put her back in charge!”

Anybody that says “Trump was good for the economy” is just letting they world known that they don’t understand micro/macro economics or the effects of rising interest rates have on a debt the size of ours. 

What none of you seem to realize is that the problems were facing today (interest rates and inflation) would be occurring even if Trump were in office because his fiscal policies are more flawed than either conservatives or liberals. 

Libs: we should raise taxes on the rich and spend more!

Conservatives: We should cut taxes on everybody but cut spending!

Trump: We’re gonna cut taxes and spend more! 

It’s a recipe for pure disaster. He’s literally the guy who says “we’re gonna buy high, sell low, and make it up in volume!”

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

The problem our buddy @CardinalBacker has is that the Dems have been cheating Trump since before his inauguration.  There's 4 cheats going on right now against a private citizen.  But yet he wants us to believe that the 2020 election was squeaky clean.  No cheating what so ever.  That a brain dead individual got 81 million votes.  But the other guy that was supposed to be so bad got 74 million, the most any President ever got for reelection.  Evil people don't turn on and off their evil cheating ways.  

You keep pointing at the fact that Biden got so many votes as proof of cheating, when it’s actually proof of something else… Trump motivates people to get off of the couch, register, and vote for ANYBODY BUT TRUMP. 

And instead of looking in the mirror and recognizing that the problem is you (the person who nominates a candidate that most people HATE) you blame the people who vote against him. 

Haley pulled down 22% of the votes in the most recent Republican  primary. Those votes were cast AFTER she’d already dropped out of the race. 

Trump is going to lose the fourth consecutive election cycle since he beat the even more unlikable Hillary in  2016. The Dems learned from their mistake (nominating a despised candidate in ‘16). The Rs keep nominating the same guy that most people hate and expecting different results. 

Dems roll in November. 

I’ve stated over and over that I don’t think that the hush money trial has merit. I also don’t think that the fraud/appraisals case in NYC had merit, either. I think that the evidence in the Election Tampering case down in Georgia is pretty damning, and the case about mishandling documents down in Florida is a real problem for Trump… because that’s what intelligent people do-look at the facts make sound decisions not based on their pwecious feewings.  You know, just saying “Bah! It’s all a bunch of lies because I love him!” Or “of course he did it! I hate him.” But thought processes are something most people are incapable of. They only manage to scroll social media for posts that validate their own opinions and them off as truth or fact when they are just outright lies… but they make the re-poster feel good inside so he believes them without question. 

Every time I soundly refute the  idea that trump was good for the economy, y’all yell “but COVID!” His tax cuts provided a short term bubble in the economy by way of an exploding deficit and debt that our grandkids will still be paying interest upon 50 years from now even prior to COVID. 

It’s like when Mama takes over the family finances, maxes out all of the credit cards and drives the family into bankruptcy.  Y’all would be the spoiled brat, immature and stupid children that spout off “things were so much better when Mom was handling the finances! We had everything we wanted! Put her back in charge!”

Anybody that says “Trump was good for the economy” is just letting they world known that they don’t understand micro/macro economics or the effects of rising interest rates have on a debt the size of ours. 

What none of you seem to realize is that the problems were facing today (interest rates and inflation) would be occurring even if Trump were in office because his fiscal policies are more flawed than either conservatives or liberals. 

Libs: we should raise taxes on the rich and spend more!

Conservatives: We should cut taxes on everybody but cut spending!

Trump: We’re gonna cut taxes and spend more! 

It’s a recipe for pure disaster. He’s literally the guy who says “we’re gonna buy high, sell low, and make it up in volume!”

Just the same old garbage lies. How are you not embarrassed beyond believe for peddling this crap?

Can you please restate that proof of Trump's policies that created a poor economy. I would like a chuckle, well, boisterous laugh this morning.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Just the same old garbage lies. How are you not embarrassed beyond believe for peddling this crap?

Can you please restate that proof of Trump's policies that created a poor economy. I would like a chuckle, well, boisterous laugh this morning.

He always seems to forget about the debt previous Presidents left us with, which percentage wise, was much more than Trump.

But it's only Trump that saddled us with debt our grandkids will be paying on.

Hard to debate TDS.

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That took ten seconds. 

WOW!  Even General Flynn is repeating it!  Hummmm!!

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Where’s the lie? Point out one false statement that tried to pass off as fact. You can’t. 

It’s like Trump yelling “they cheated!” Y’all believe if you don’t like facts, call them lies, even though you have no actual proof to the contrary. 

Just because you don’t like the truth, it’s not a lie.  

Where’s the lie? Point out one false statement that tried to pass off as fact. You can’t. 

It’s like Trump yelling “they cheated!” Y’all believe if you don’t like facts, call them lies, even though you have no actual proof to the contrary. 

Just because you don’t like the truth, it’s not a lie.  

I was perusing through some old newspapers when I came across an article in the Abilene Reporter newspaper from December 1942. The topic of the article centered on the decline in attendance of high school football games in Texas. The article explained that the attendance figures had steadily increased from 1920 to a record high in 1940. Then a sharp decline occurred in 1941 and 1942. The writer then surmised that the Texas Interscholastic League director must be blamed, since this decline happened on his watch. Just kidding, everyone knows the decline in attendance was due to World War II. Anyone that would dare blame the director could honestly be called a big ol' fat liar!

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

I was perusing through some old newspapers when I came across an article in the Abilene Reporter newspaper from December 1942. The topic of the article centered on the decline in attendance of high school football games in Texas. The article explained that the attendance figures had steadily increased from 1920 to a record high in 1940. Then a sharp decline occurred in 1941 and 1942. The writer then surmised that the Texas Interscholastic League director must be blamed, since this decline happened on his watch. Just kidding, everyone knows the decline in attendance was due to World War II. Anyone that would dare blame the director could honestly be called a big ol' fat liar!

I saw a similar article in 2020. Some right-wing fishwrap notes that Donald Trump got 74 Million votes, while Joe Biden got 81 Million votes. These clowns pointed at those vote totals as cheating, because no one had ever gotten 74 million votes and lost an election. 

As it turns out, there was no cheating, but simply the fact that most  people really hate Donald Trump and will for anybody else. 

There’s a follow up story planned for November 2024, when Biden is going to beat trump even worse than he did in 2020, but his myopic (you might have to Google that adjective) supporters are going to once again cry foul, but there will not be any evidence of cheating this time, either.  Reserve your copies now. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I saw a similar article in 2020. Some right-wing fishwrap notes that Donald Trump got 74 Million votes, while Joe Biden got 81 Million votes. These clowns pointed at those vote totals as cheating, because no one had ever gotten 74 million votes and lost an election. 

As it turns out, there was no cheating, but simply the fact that most  people really hate Donald Trump and will for anybody else. 

There’s a follow up story planned for November 2024, when Biden is going to beat trump even worse than he did in 2020, but his myopic (you might have to Google that adjective) supporters are going to once again cry foul, but there will not be any evidence of cheating this time, either.  Reserve your copies now. 

You have absolutely no credibility with me or anybody else with any sense. Keep running your mouth and we will keep laughing at you. At least you are entertaining, and have enough sense to deflect from your provable lies. Tells us about Trump's economy again.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

You have absolutely no credibility with me or anybody else with any sense. Keep running your mouth and we will keep laughing at you. At least you are entertaining, and have enough sense to deflect from your provable lies. Tells us about Trump's economy again.

1.  Debt grew exponentially, even before COVID. 
2. Unemployment exploded while Trump was in office. 
3. The stock market imploded under Trump’s supervision. 

When you combine all of that with the fact that Trump lost control of both houses of Congress, couldn’t repeal Obamacare or build the border wall, led a failed insurrection, now faces 91 felonies for crimes he committed during and after he was sworn in, and ultimately failed to get re-elected… he’s the worst President since Hoover.

And you can’t point out a single inaccuracy in this post. 

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When you combine all of that with the fact that Trump lost control of both houses of Congress, couldn’t repeal Obamacare or build the border wall, led a failed insurrection, now faces 91 felonies for crimes he committed during and after he was sworn in, and ultimately failed to get re-elected… he’s the worst President since Hoover.

lol

From the article:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average returned 56% during the Trump presidency, according to LPL. This represents an annualized gain of 11.8%, which is the best performance for any Republican president since Calvin Coolidge during the roaring 1920's.

All your other points are nonsense as well, and you know it, but like I have said, can't debate TDS.

Keep your fingers crossed for continued demise of the country so you can say I told you so.

I didn't think it was possible, but your credibility has sunk even lower. And I can see my football analogy, although simplistic, flew way over your head. Why do you continue to lie?

At least you didn't try to use your word of the day toilet paper in this post.

Let me reiterate this where even a child can understand. Anyone who purposely tries to deceive by using "facts" out of context is lying. You are a liar. And you dare question Trump's morals? How shameful can you get?

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I didn't think it was possible, but your credibility has sunk even lower. And I can see my football analogy, although simplistic, flew way over your head. Why do you continue to lie?

At least you didn't try to use your word of the day toilet paper in this post.

My exact thoughts when I read his list

his TDS is so much stronger than the ultra maga lovers.

17 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hate to pile on...who am I kidding, no I don't.

I came across this and thought it was cute.

Ms. Brown, 5th grade teacher, asked little Billy, "What are the effects of heat and cold?"

Billy replied, "Heat expands and cold contracts."

"Good" said Ms. Brown. "Now give me an example."

Billy explained, "In the summer the days are long and in the winter they are short."

Is every statement a "fact"?

Do the statements convey a fact?

You know the answer don't you.

On 5/9/2024 at 1:16 AM, Reagan said:

Why is Trump running again if election fraud exists? Why waste the time