Koff player #11 spits on Franklin player #1

lionpride08

14 minutes ago, H-STING said:

I watched the clip. Looked like he spit in front of him. I’m sure the Franklin player would have knocked the Sxxt out of him if he did spit on him. 

He did spit on him. He could spit anywhere on the field but instead to walk up to the only Franklin player to spit? Even the announcers caught it. Jackson came out the game because his helmet came off. But he took it off and was trying to keep his cool which he did well. I have a picture of people from koff laughing about it on social media

the kid should be disciplined, but it's also kind of disappointing seeing the way Franklin fans are jumping on him like this.  It's a response to losing, and a poor one.  That said, seeing his mom's response, it's no surprise as to why he acts that way.  What's scary is she's a teacher and coach at Malakoff according to her facebook profile.

38 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

the kid should be disciplined, but it's also kind of disappointing seeing the way Franklin fans are jumping on him like this.  It's a response to losing, and a poor one.  That said, seeing his mom's response, it's no surprise as to why he acts that way.  What's scary is she's a teacher and coach at Malakoff according to her facebook profile.

You are shocked by the way Franklin fans are jumping on him? It's not a response to losing its a response to being treated with disrespect. A player from riesel was very disrespectful towards a player and fans couple years back and the fans reacted the same way and we won that game. It's not about winning or losing it about respect

BTW journalists was at a Malakoff game back in November and he spit on her as well. She brought it up to the coaches attention and it was brushed off. It even showed the message she sent to her husband back in November of proof he did this before. The mother of this kid condoned this action and she's a teacher for the school district.

22 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

You are shocked by the way Franklin fans are jumping on him? It's not a response to losing its a response to being treated with disrespect. A player from riesel was very disrespectful towards a player and fans couple years back and the fans reacted the same way and we won that game. It's not about winning or losing it about respect

I didn't say I was shocked.  I said I was disappointed.  Kinda like how you started a special thread just to crucify him, and how certain folks from franklin are in every franklin/malakoff post on facebook bringing it up.  I agree it was disrespectful, and I wouldn't be mad if he lost his mvp or got suspended several games.  but so is the fact that very few franklin folks are giving any credit to Malakoff for a fantastic season and straight up beating y'all, but are instead harping on this incident. it was ridiculous, but it's also a footnote, not the main story.  

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I didn't say I was shocked.  I said I was disappointed.  Kinda like how you started a special thread just to crucify him, and how certain folks from franklin are in every franklin/malakoff post on facebook bringing it up.  I agree it was disrespectful, and I wouldn't be mad if he lost his mvp or got suspended several games.  but so is the fact that very few franklin folks are giving any credit to Malakoff for a fantastic season and straight up beating y'all, but are instead harping on this incident. it was ridiculous, but it's also a footnote, not the main story.  

It's been posted because action need to be taken. No one is held accountable anymore for anything. I have told multiple koff people congrats on a great season and that they were the better team last night. Jones is a great player and led his team well. But wrong is wrong and was the ultimate sign of disrespect. I start one of these years ago when a riesel player did the same thing. And we won that game so it's not about winning or losing its bigger then that.

28 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

That was one heck of a defensive performance Malakoff put up they deserve alot of credit...the whole spitting thing let Coach Driskell handle that

18 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

It's been posted because action need to be taken. No one is held accountable anymore for anything. I have told multiple koff people congrats on a great season and that they were the better team last night. Jones is a great player and led his team well. But wrong is wrong and was the ultimate sign of disrespect. I start one of these years ago when a riesel player did the same thing. And we won that game so it's not about winning or losing its bigger then that.

Yes, and posting in SETX is sufficient "action to be taken". He will learn his lesson now.