RAIDERNATION Tailgate party!!

iwonsee

The Raidernation Tailgate party is on. You can contact me, LHSALLZONE, TIGER85 or BIG HOUSE if interested in what we are doing this week. We will still tailgate but we will not break any rules to get thrown out. Remember this is a High School Field. Feel free to sign in and let us know who will be there early with us.

No problem.

We will have some HOT food on friday, the DP folks will let us electrically cook some food. Where their's a will their's a way!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like those Raiders.

By the way, I know I'm not the only one to think this I'm just stupid enough to ask!!!!! Where is spell check on here?????????????? If its not on here can it be added?

Guest ST4life

No problem.

We will have some HOT food on friday, the DP folks will let us electrically cook some food. Where their's a will their's a way!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like those Raiders.

By the way, I know I'm not the only one to think this I'm just stupid enough to ask!!!!! Where is spell check on here?????????????? If its not on here can it be added?

hate to tell you but the L-train is going to run out of steam :D

No problem.

Spell check? What is that? lol

I don't have a clue.

tailgate party is definately on.   listen,cook chili & wieners(chili dogs )

cook beans with meat(cover over rice ) crock pots with links-bbq sauce

bring hamburger patties,will cook these on electric grills. i will bring a

generator & ken(longshanks ) duvall will bring a gen. also. someone bring

hotdog buns(need  150 +) (hamburger buns-100) (hamburger pattys-100)

im bringing 32 pattys& crockpot full of baby limas  w/ sausage.also bring

all the mountain dew,dp,coke,sprite u can, man i making myself hungry.

justin u bring some cookie cake.hahalololololololololol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

[move]yum yum yum yum yum yum u talk about good[/move]

Guest ST4life

st4life,go jump in your hole dude,r we might quater  u up & feed u to our

dogs like we did that coooooogggaaaaaah last week.  oh never mind they dont eat

cooooggaaah r rats.  >:( >:(

why dont you pick on sombody your own size like WALLER instead of picking on poor old LaMarque :o

hope your putting alot of coal in that train i would hate to see it run out of steam so early :D

OH YEA the person that brought the Bag of THICK BROWNIES we could use a few more bags of them as well!!

Do we have a Waller fan on here telling us about our Raiders?? ST4 You might notice how none of those COOGA fans are still on here talking. Lets be nice and use this for the Tailgate info!!!

Guest ST4life

OH YEA the person that brought the Bag of THICK BROWNIES we could use a few more bags of them as well!!

Do we have a Waller fan on here telling us about our Raiders?? ST4 You might notice how none of those COOGA fans are still on here talking. Lets be nice and use this for the Tailgate info!!!

well to bad im not a overrated coog

Guest ST4life

st4life( still stunted 4 life) running out of steam to early, dude their is only

16 teams left in div.2 ,just cause the tiggggger got ran over doesnt mean u

have to crash a party man. ;D ;D

why am i mad we have had alot more party's than you and we will in the future to :o :o :o :o

P.S. you will run out of steam

why am i mad we have had alot more party's than you and we will in the future to :o :o :o :o

P.S. you will run out of steam

WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE THE L-TRAIN RUNS OUT OF STEAM!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

There's a reason Waller's Coach is wanting to play in a small venue .....but it just will be twice as loud! And the L-TRAIN keeps rolling!

Guest beards_bro

why dont you pick on sombody your own size like WALLER instead of picking on poor old LaMarque :o

hope your putting alot of coal in that train i would hate to see it run out of steam so early :D

I wish we could have picked on poor old WOS in this years pre-season so we could have put a beat down on them and then you wouldn't be on here running your mouth. Maybe next year we can! BTW, we will be picking on Waller this Fri. nite in case you didn't know that. Poor Old La Marque....please!!!

Guest beards_bro

st4life,go jump in your hole dude,r we might quater  u up & feed u to our

dogs like we did that coooooogggaaaaaah last week.  oh never mind they dont eat

cooooggaaah r rats.  >:( >:(

Do they eat mustang?

I wish we could have picked on poor old WOS in this years pre-season so we could have put a beat down on them and then you wouldn't be on here running your mouth. Maybe next year we can! BTW, we will be picking on Waller this Fri. nite in case you didn't know that. Poor Old La Marque....please!!!

Hey beards bro....ST4life is not from WOS, but from Silsbee.  By the way, Go RAIDERS keep on chuggin'.  This Mustang is cheering for ya'll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jameshardy123
    Newest Member
    jameshardy123