RAIDERNATION Tailgate party!!

iwonsee

I was in charge of bringing home some leftovers from last weeks tailgate.  We have 36 hot dog buns and 120 hamburger buns & 64 hot dogs in our freezer that we will be bringing.  We also have the following: 14 boxes of crackers, 324 small foam bowls, 82 medium cardboard bowls, 172 paper plates, 493 spoons.  So if you were going to bring any of these, please double check so we do not have too much of an overflow.  One thing we ran short on last time was trash bags, so if we each bring 2 or 3 we should be ok.  WAY TO GO RAIDERS!!!

Who is Mr Creel?

Mr. Jerry Creel is the AD for Deer Park. I spoke to him at length on Monday, as a representative of the LRABC (Lumberton Raider Athletic Booster Club). I assure any and all, that he and I completely understood each other when we were discussing the issue of grills being used. He stated that if someone is standing around their cars eating in the parking lot, that's ok. However, if they break out the grill and start to have a party in the parking lot, they will be asked to leave the area. Thus, THE FIELD PAST THE PARKING LOT AT THE SOUTH END OF THE STADIUM.

Later today, I will be sending out emails to all the members of LRABC, as well as LHS OP GRAD 2008 email list to reiterate some of these things. If you would like to be included on my email list, please either PM me with your email address, or send me and email to [email protected].

I would like to invite everyone to join us! I would like for all out of towners to stop by tell Myself (Langham) , Ken, Roger, Brad, Todd Or John-Boy Hello and where yall are from. We kinda started this as a small group as a way to unwind and celebrate. WOW has it grown. We sit back and laugh at how big it has become. We are hoping that this can grow and it will continue next year as well.  People please try to follow the rules and if you are not sure what you can or can not do PLEASE ASK.  We have given our word that we would not break the rules that he changed for us. NO WOOD OR CHARC BBQ PITS. NO BEER!!! I know we prolly didnt have to say that but we wanted to cover our bases!!

I would like to invite everyone to join us! I would like for all out of towners to stop by tell Myself (Langham) , Ken, Roger, Brad, Todd Or John-Boy Hello and where yall are from. We kinda started this as a small group as a way to unwind and celebrate. WOW has it grown. We sit back and laugh at how big it has become. We are hoping that this can grow and it will continue next year as well.  People please try to follow the rules and if you are not sure what you can or can not do PLEASE ASK.  We have given our word that we would not break the rules that he changed for us. NO WOOD OR CHARC BBQ PITS. NO BEER!!! I know we prolly didnt have to say that but we wanted to cover our bases!!

Hey, Lumberton's dry anyway. ;D

Guest BIG HOUSE

ANYONE CAN COME............Every come on out.............There will be hotdogs,chili dogs,burgers,& drinks............We do not charge for any of these items,but when there gone thats it.....

Guest ST4life

WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE THE L-TRAIN RUNS OUT OF STEAM!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

There's a reason Waller's Coach is wanting to play in a small venue .....but it just will be twice as loud! And the L-TRAIN keeps rolling!

looks like yall left the coal at home and the L-train did run out of steam

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder