Lumberton/ Waller field--Deer Park/SETXSPORTS.COM WILL BROADCAST GAME

oldcoach

Guest ST4life

What are you talking about Coop? I've been on!  :D I've been to both of their playoff games. These guys have ice in their veins for sure. I guess nobody told them this is their first playoff appearance EVER and.....they did just beat the defending state champs.

Hey Coop you can afford to miss 1 WOS game! Come on over to Deer Park Friday night!  ;D

The fact that they beat the state champs last year means nothing LaMarque was weak i still think Lumberton has yet to play a good team :-[

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

ST4LIFE,    i hope you see this.......1st. Congrats to WO-S for your win over Giddings.....that was great,we were pulling for you guys in L-Town..........

Now for ST4LIFE.........people like you make it hard to pull for WO-S.......Lumberton is having a great season for the 1st. time in school history and all you can say is they haven't played anyone.....They are going to the 3rd. of the playoff's(WOW) and just beat the defending state champs(though i'm sure YOU PICKED US TO WIN).....Now I'm not sure you guys could have won if maybe Giddings had their QB? ;) ;) ;)

Sorry to the rest of the WO-S fans but posts like this BURN ME UP ??? ??? ???

Guest ST4life

ST4LIFE,    i hope you see this.......1st. Congrats to WO-S for your win over Giddings.....that was great,we were pulling for you guys in L-Town..........

Now for ST4LIFE.........people like you make it hard to pull for WO-S.......Lumberton is having a great season for the 1st. time in school history and all you can say is they haven't played anyone.....They are going to the 3rd. of the playoff's(WOW) and just beat the defending state champs(though i'm sure YOU PICKED US TO WIN).....Now I'm not sure you guys could have won if maybe Giddings had their QB? ;) ;) ;)

well you will never know how good Giddings really was without there star player what if they played yall without the star running back ???

Uh, BIG HOUSE, I believe ST4LIFE is a Silsbee Tiger fan, not WOS.

Regardless, he doesn't know what he is talking about.

.....Now I'm not sure you guys could have won if maybe Giddings had their QB? ;) ;) ;)

Well, and here I was wondering just how long it would take someone to bring that up...not shocked (for sure)!  WO-S was ready to play with him or without him...and besides...Giddings did have their QB.  If you have that beef with certain posters...direct them to the people who post them or ignore them.  Trust me, I do it all the time.  It's a little harder, but worth it.

By the way, good luck to you guys through your playoff run...noone gets this far BY MISTAKE, LUCK, or DUE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S INJURY!!! ;)   This is what these players bust their arses for ALL YEAR (from January to December at WO-S)...I'm sure that your players have worked hard as well.

Guest ST4life

Uh, BIG HOUSE, I believe ST4LIFE is a Silsbee Tiger fan, not WOS.

Regardless, he doesn't know what he is talking about.

who are you to tell me i dont know what im talking about. I know what im talking about there is only one team on here that might win state other than that everyone else if finally going to church to pray for a miracle whats up with you and putting me down 

who are you to tell me i dont know what im talking about. I know what im talking about there is only one team on here that might win state other than that everyone else if finally going to church to pray for a miracle whats up with you and putting me down 

I was disputing your comments about you saying that LaMarque was weak and that Lumberton hasn't played a good team yet. Those kind of comments lead one to believe that you don't know what you are talking about.

Besides, nobody was talking about who was going to win state.

Why can't we all just get alone. I know the boys from Lumberton and we are proud of WOS for what they have done. BUT this is not the area to talk about WOS, this is the Lumberton/Waller field--Deer Park/SETXSPORTS.COM WILL BROADCAST GAME.

I believe that is what BIG HOUSE is talkin about !!!!!!!!!

What about those RAIDERS !!!!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

I was disputing your comments about you saying that LaMarque was weak and that Lumberton hasn't played a good team yet. Those kind of comments lead one to believe that you don't know what you are talking about.

Besides, nobody was talking about who was going to win state.

You dont know nothing about LaMarque and when they where good I was on the sideline when Silsbee played LaMarque in the Astrodome and that was a good LaMarque team. Ive seen what LaMarque is all about and this year wasnt a true LaMarque team. since your the wizz why dont you look up some of there stats compared to this years stop trying to play mister nice guy and spill the beans :)

ST4life,

Get the chip off your shoulder, everyone on here has said LM was not at their top form. I was there in the stands when we lost 46-7 (I think). We (Raiders) can only play who is placed on the field and that is it. We have 1 lost and that is it. Hopefully, we will not lose.

Guest ST4life

ST4life,

Get the chip off your shoulder, everyone on here has said LM was not at their top form. I was there in the stands when we lost 46-7 (I think). We (Raiders) can only play who is placed on the field and that is it. We have 1 lost and that is it. Hopefully, we will not lose.

WE (Raiders) please you are far from a (Raider) and if you are than your a (Traider) :D

Guest ST4life

st4life,stands for ( stunted tur********** for life) trying to rain on someones party cause him dont have one. some of the teams we play

this year would stomp a mudhole in your hide. >:(

HAHAHAHAHAHA you funny but not as funny as the WALLER whippin you going to recieve

You dont know nothing about LaMarque and when they where good I was on the sideline when Silsbee played LaMarque in the Astrodome and that was a good LaMarque team. Ive seen what LaMarque is all about and this year wasnt a true LaMarque team. since your the wizz why dont you look up some of there stats compared to this years stop trying to play mister nice guy and spill the beans :)

First off ST4LIFE, in your original post on this thread, you stated that LaMarque was weak and that Lumberton hasn't played anybody good yet. You never compared this year's LaMarque team to some of the LaMarque teams of the past. You don't make the playoffs and then advance to the second round by being weak. Everyone that advanced in the playoffs are good teams. You making those stupid comments is why I am convinced that you did not have a clue what you were talking about.

Is this years LaMarque team as good as some of those in the past? No, but that does not make them weak. You don't beat some of the teams they played this year by being weak. It's obvious that you are only trying to rain on Lumberton's parade.

Next time, state that you are comparing the teams, don't just make a general statement that they are weak, because that is far from the truth. It makes you look stupid, if that isn"t the case already.

ST4Life you do not have a CLUE!! I was at that game when Silsbee lost to Lamarque,Yall CHOKED!!! You definitely had the better team but was intimidated by the almighty Lamarque, woooooo. Yeah whatever, these Lumberton players are not intimidated by ANYONE!! They will find a way to win!!

Evidently you would not know a good football team if it hit you like a L-Train!!

Well, like I said before the game... This was not the type of LaMarque team that they typically have.. The typical LaMarque playoff team would have simply over powered Lumberton and any amount of heart and tenacity would have not been enough. They typically operate by incredible team speed and brute force, especially on defense and they smother you..

This year they were a really good team but they had no where near the talent and size that they typically do.

Lumbertons strength is an intangible. They are pretty big, pretty fast but they have just flat made up their minds that they will not be denied. They are winning more on preparation, heart and pure determination than team speed or talent.  I think its going to take a pure, overwhelming force to take them down. I dont think that Waller has anything close to that,,, but Dayton does. Thats the game to me that is going to define Lumberton and Dayton this year. Win or lose, they are an incredible team.

Guest ST4life

ST4Life you do not have a CLUE!! I was at that game when Silsbee lost to Lamarque,Yall CHOKED!!! You definitely had the better team but was intimidated by the almighty Lamarque, woooooo. Yeah whatever, these Lumberton players are not intimidated by ANYONE!! They will find a way to win!!

Evidently you would not know a good football team if it hit you like a L-Train!!

you are stupid if any of yall's teams even this year's team played the LaMarque team that Silsbee played that year would have lost big time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder