Silsbee 68 Beaumont United 78/FINAL

23 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

BU is Ozen and Central combined. I do know from 2015-2018 Silsbee ran thru all of Beaumont sir. 

I wouldn’t say ran through in those years I don’t think silsbee beat a bmt school by over 5 points , 15 they beat central by 3 , 16 they beat central by 3 again & if I’m not mistaken 18 they beat central by 5 & ozen school that was missing 3 starters by a lot 😂 & beat BU by 3 first meeting

2 hours ago, ThaGod409 said:

I wouldn’t say ran through in those years I don’t think silsbee beat a bmt school by over 5 points , 15 they beat central by 3 , 16 they beat central by 3 again & if I’m not mistaken 18 they beat central by 5 & ozen school that was missing 3 starters by a lot 😂 & beat BU by 3 first meeting

A win is a win. They beat Westbrook by more than 5. 

A lot of it is common sense.  You notice a school, like Katy for awhile, in the far West. Or NS in the East.  And they win all the time.  They put out all the D1 super athletes. and you wonder.  Is it the water?  Is the neighborhood sitting on top of mineral rich soil?  Schools like Wembly, Carthage, Cuero.  If you look at the records and they have been going to the state final four for the past 20 years.  Or like NS, they produce all these top backs and lineman.  Schools all around them can't see any of that coming their way.  Or you look at the canyon girls basketball team.  They rack up state championships 20 years in a row, or it seems that way. 

I am not going to waste time and gas hiding in the bushes to see what's going on.  the UIL is not going to give me a job for finding something.  I mean they have math courses, stuff like probability and statistics.  They can formulate algorithms on  what is and what should be.  They got actuaries in the insurance business. they can input data like family history, what you eat day in day out, how much you drink. Where and who you hang out with. From all that they can estimate how long you are going to live.  HS sports is no different.