Jumbo reported out

TxHoops

18 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Will be very interesting to see who all of the prognosticators pick as the next coach.  There are so many out there who keep getting new jobs when they have been less than successful at their previous job.

I keep hearing Dan Lanning (Oregon),  Lane Kiffin (Ole Piss), or Urban Meyer. They let him go this early this season for a reason though. Recruiting? Know who they want?

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

Odd timing.  Colorado fails to qualify for a bowl yesterday’s loss.  Surely not huh?  That would literally be the aggyest hire ever 😂

Saw something on twitter that made me laugh:

A&M would hire Colonel Sanders before they hired Deion Sanders

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

I'm leaning towards A&M hiring Urban Meyers!  

I do agree with you though.  Of the ones mentioned, I think he would be the best fit/surest bet.  I don’t know that Lanning is attainable.  I don’t think Oregon/Phil Knight is going to let another one get away without a fight. The only issue I would have with Meyer is he doesn’t seem to last anywhere for very long.  But I don’t think there’s a more proven commodity available at the college level anywhere other than Smart, Saban and Swinney.  

Speaking of Dabo, he is another interesting idea.  And he’s already accustomed to coaching in a cult situation.  

3 hours ago, Gocats90 said:

People are saying Elko and Traylor…. I don’t like it A&M needs to hire a proven winner playoff contender. I get it Elko has won at Duke, but A&M needs a big hire here. A&M better not screw around here and hire another Jimbo!

You're contradicting yourself a little bit.

1 hour ago, Gocats90 said:

Cristobal said them same then hit the road to Miami.

Phil Knight won’t let this one go without a fight.  Football coaches don’t get paid enough to money whip him.  But he did spend some time at UGA so you never know if he just wants to get back to the SEC.  His agent needs to tell him to be quiet though so at a minimum they can get that fat raise/extension.