Gatesville Vs #2 Silsbee - 2nd round

Who That

I think , Tigers played better than you think, considering the weather, and Miller wounded. Baltrop missed most of 2nd half, Kibbles missed the whole 4th qtr.  All that said , you have to give Sealy credit, they brought back 3 players that missed early games, and changed their offense to match their talent. They were running a two and three back offense, with a well coached O LINE. where as, on film against Bellville, they were in straight spread mostly. If they give Coach Finely time, Sealy will start to give Bellville some competition in that District.

As far as Tigers Injury problems, which raise their ugly heads this time of year.

Miller , day to day game time decision.  Baltrop, same,   Both might have to sit this week.

Other Starters have a Broken Foot, a Broken Toe, strained Knee, quad bruise, Torn shoulder Muscle, Told Some will play, some wont. 

4 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I wouldn't play Miller or Baltrip unless they're 100 percent, but that's just me.

I think/hope we can handle Gatesville without them.

I would imagine it's gonna be a Dr. decision, and Momma and Daddy,   on whether they play or not? You know those two kids would play in a casted suit if you would let them. lol

3 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

I would imagine it's gonna be a Dr. decision, and Momma and Daddy,   on whether they play or not? You know those two kids would play in a casted suit if you would let them. lol

Agree!!! I wouldn't have them play if they weren't 100%. I did like the way Brown ran Friday. He played very very his junior year.