Playoff scores Non-Coverage

TrojanWarrior08

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

Not if that LRA beat a team with 4 or 5 recruits... Academy is no push over

I've actually followed LRA earlier on before district play they are pretty good but if they get the Diboll that played yall very close the whole game instead of the team that only scored 3 whole points against my Trojans then I see the Lumberjacks winning that one but I will say it will be very close.  It could look something like our game more or less because of Diboll's D.

I think Diboll would have their hands full with either Hitchcock or LRA.  Diboll has at least played once vs LRA couple years ago and don’t think they have any history vs Hitchcock.  

LRA qb play looks solid as does their line play.  Is that the same QB LRA had in 2021? 

LRA looked like the better coached team tonight and wanted it more.  

Diboll has Buna and their focus is on them. Maybe they’ll get a shot at LRA 

2 minutes ago, ballwatch said:

I think Diboll would have their hands full with either Hitchcock or LRA.  Diboll has at least played once vs LRA couple years ago and don’t think they have any history vs Hitchcock.  

LRA qb play looks solid as does their line play.  Is that the same QB LRA had in 2021? 

Yes it's the same qb. Academy was banged up bad last year. The qb is a senior now.

1 minute ago, ballwatch said:

LRA qb play looks solid as does they like play.  Is that the same QB LRA had in 2021? 

Well Hitchcock is out of the playoffs as of a hour ago so don't worry about them... I agree focus on Buna tomorrow and (please get the win because I think our district will have a sweep 4-0).  As far as LRA goes I think their QB is the same one from last year so yea a team will definitely have their hands full.

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Columbus is beatable just like everyone else

One would think so... Even though they played the teams that they played they are undefeated and the only team outside of yall that has a legitimate chance of coming out of this region to not only win it but the whole thing.  Everyone else is playing catch up.

7 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Well Hitchcock is out of the playoffs as of a hour ago so don't worry about them... I agree focus on Buna tomorrow and (please get the win because I think our district will have a sweep 4-0).  As far as LRA goes I think their QB is the same one from last year so yea a team will definitely have their hands full.

I got East Chambers beating Westwood

7 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

One would think so... Even though they played the teams that they played they are undefeated and the only team outside of yall that has a legitimate chance of coming out of this region to not only win it but the whole thing.  Everyone else is playing catch up.

Lorena was banged up early and are healthy. They match up well with Columbus on the bottom side of the bracket

8 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Don't sleep on Lorena they are healthy and are a legit threat to anyone who plays them.