East Chambers vs. Palestine Westwood

AggiesAreWe

EC secondary better be able to defend the pass to #8 and defend wildcat with RB #6 and QB #4. They have a good all around offense that keeps the defense guessing. QB is very good scrambler, run outside the pocket and dump it down field. What little film I watched, EC better have a good defensive game plan. If it's raining, it will probably help EC defend the pass. This game could go either way in my opinion.  

On 11/10/2023 at 3:49 PM, 89Falcon said:

is betBased on the way the other games went, probably should not be counting WW out. Looks like EC District is the weaker of the two by a great margin.

Correct, 0-4. Some here did not like it when I said this district melts like a sno-cone in the August heat once the playoffs begin, but its the truth. Even if someone goes a chest thumpin' 10-0 in this district it's all but meaningless.   

9 is much better than 10, and 11 and 12 are much better than 9. The only district in the state weaker than 10 is District 16 in the RGV.   

10 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Correct, 0-4. Some here did not like it when I said this district melts like a sno-cone in the August heat once the playoffs begin, but its the truth. Even if someone goes a chest thumpin' 10-0 in this district it's all but meaningless.   

9 is much better than 10, and 11 and 12 are much better than 9. The only district in the state weaker than 10 is District 16 in the RGV.   

We will have greater clarification after this week. District 12 did not fare so well. Would not surprise me to see a representative from District 9 advance this week. 

14 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

12 does have Columbus, they are very tough. In any case 9-11-12 are all real deal competitors. Statewide, 10 would be a better fit in 2A ball. 

What about that time EC had a couple runs in 'em ?  I know it dont happen often, but it wasn't long ago they were knocked off in OT by the champ, right?  I'm a bit old, so don't judge the memory or lack thereof.