Port arthur memorial vs Forney

lcm93

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

My cO-worker has a kid that plays for Forney. He said they only had one move in this year and it’s the middle linebacker. Not sure where guys were getting that Forney had a bunch of move ins. PAM wins this one.

He from SOC. #2. 

On 11/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, jbabi86 said:

I lean more towards the Longview game of last season. Not to say Forney is Longview , but they are disciplined and physical. If PAM doesn’t come read to play 4 quarters it could get away from them. 

Good Luck!

I know MBGarrity is taking a couple of days off the board to reset, but I wasn’t to far off with this comment. 

50 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

PAM was too one dimensional this year. It’s not hard for good coached teams to adjust early, limit big plays and basically shut down the same 3-4 plays they run. Hopefully PAM can figure it out in the off-season. Too much talent there to be a perennial one and done team.

What coach has a pocket quarterback that has been that way all year and you call a running play for him 3rd play of the game, Really.  See yall next year.