Lumberton (24) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Congrats to L Train, but this has to be one of the worst 4A Districts in the state. The district champ was awful in non district play ( beat a small 3A,really bad Small 4A, & lost the rest)  then they turn around and hammer everybody in the district including the #2 team by 3 scores.  Will this district win more than a game collectively in the playoffs?

It is a weaker district, but Lumberton improved drastically after 3 key starters returned from injury. That being said, what’s the point of your post? Are you mad?

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

It is a weaker district, but Lumberton improved drastically after 3 key starters returned from injury. That being said, what’s the point of your post? Are you mad?

I think it was pretty clear..... congratulating a team for clinching a district championshp, but also stating this district is really bad based on the results of their non-district games. Im not mad, but it sounds like you are. If you are the staff at Lumberton I apologize for raining on your parade.

47 minutes ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

I think it was pretty clear..... congratulating a team for clinching a district championshp, but also stating this district is really bad based on the results of their non-district games. Im not mad, but it sounds like you are. If you are the staff at Lumberton I apologize for raining on your parade.

Congratulations to Lumberton is one thing, but that isn’t what your post was really about. 

56 minutes ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Would you like to talk about the strength of east chambers( assuming by your name) district? That's a real " powerhouse" district if you want to compare 🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Congrats to L Train, but this has to be one of the worst 4A Districts in the state. The district champ was awful in non district play ( beat a small 3A,really bad Small 4A, & lost the rest)  then they turn around and hammer everybody in the district including the #2 team by 3 scores.  Will this district win more than a game collectively in the playoffs?

Lumberton beats the #4 seed. The rest lose

9 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

SETX also has one of the weakest 3A-1 districts in the state. It has been that way for years. District 9 looms ahead with Diboll (beat leader Kirbyville 28-14) and Woodville (beat OF 19-7), then you get the likes of Columbus, Lorena, Hitchcock and Franklin. How many wins do you think 10-3A will pick up?     

10 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

What did district 10-4A do to hurt you?

17 minutes ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

This is comical.... calling a district weak and the pitch forks come out. I do think district 10-3A wins more playoff games collectively than the district you guys are defending.  Sorry I offended you guys, it will all be over soon and we can move into hoops. 

No one is offended here, we’re just curious why you have such strong feelings about a district (and division) that your team isn’t a part of. 

Raiders rest up and start focusing on the Lions for next Friday. Review LCM game to see what you need to improve on. Defense played a solid game overall. Offense had some good controlled drives. I think kickoff coverage team and receiving team are playing better ever game.  Next up Lions, finish it Raiders. 

It is a weak district, but that is not Lumberton's fault.  Vidor and Huffman both fell way short of expectations.  LCM actually exceeded mine slightly, but 6-5 doesn't justify a lot of the crowing you hear.  Will the WOS backup rb from last year be enough to make up for your qb being out against Huffman?

3 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

It is a weak district, but that is not Lumberton's fault.  Vidor and Huffman both fell way short of expectations.  LCM actually exceeded mine slightly, but 6-5 doesn't justify a lot of the crowing you hear.  Will the WOS backup rb from last year be enough to make up for your qb being out against Huffman?

LCM should win against Huffman. RB addition should help them offensively come post season. Will it be enough I don’t know. 

1 hour ago, 72 Pinto said:

Who is doing a lot of crowing for LCM?

1 hour ago, 72 Pinto said:

1.)Backup? He was a starter otherwise he would've had 0 issues getting his papers signed....

2.) Our #2 qb won't miss a beat. Some would say he's a better passer