Lumberton (24) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

Some on here and some in the community.  Might be some of the same people for all I know.  I think the hype has slowed down, but I would say most of it comes from the ad and his cronies.  I just don't see a very good product across the board.  With that said, history shows that with the exception of baseball, LCM is a hard place to have athletic success.

7 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

Some on here and some in the community.  Might be some of the same people for all I know.  I think the hype has slowed down, but I would say most of it comes from the ad and his cronies.  I just don't see a very good product across the board.  With that said, history shows that with the exception of baseball, LCM is a hard place to have athletic success.

I heard we are losing a few baseball kids to kelly, many area played when he was the select coach. 

2 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

Show me you have no idea what you're talking about without telling me you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Hoping everything I’m hearing about the transfer RB is correct and he will be able to help the Bear offense beginning next week. The back up QB done a great job moving the offense via the pass when he came into the game. Having the stud RB back will do nothing but help the QB situation. Wishing the Bears much success in The playoffs! Next Friday in 9-4A will determine who we all face round 1. Kilgore vs CHill & Palestine vs Athens outcomes.
Prayers for a speedy recovery for #16

Just now, 72 Pinto said:

I live in Orangefield.  I've never liked LCM and they've really rubbed me the wrong way the last couple of years.

Okay i was just wondering. Peevy is OF raised you gotta support that man lol. Most people from LCM are transplants. Lumberton is full of them. I guess now im transplant in Silsbee it happens. 

6 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

These weird comments about our “product” and this imaginary “hype” all make sense now that you admitted that you just don’t like LCM, which is fine. Hate makes us say funny things. I don’t know anybody that’s ever been under any kind of impression that LCM is some kind of athletic powerhouse. 

12 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I know 0 that are from orangefield and dislike any of the peevys.

I don't know the Peevy's.  I'm sure they're nice, but I'm from Groves.  Much easier to get land in Orangefield when we built.

10 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

These weird comments about our “product” and this imaginary “hype” all make sense now that you admitted that you just don’t like LCM, which is fine. Hate makes us say funny things. I don’t know anybody that’s ever been under any kind of impression that LCM is some kind of athletic powerhouse. 

Hate is a strong word.  I don't hate anyone or anything.  No actual reason, but I just have always rooted against LCM.  However, I do not like openly recruiting (you can disagree all you want, but I believe what I believe) and then playing the victim when those kids aren't cleared.  What I do like to do is argue and I love this board because of it.  

You guys support your team and that's great.  Don't ever stop.

5 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

I don't know the Peevy's.  I'm sure they're nice, but I'm from Groves.  Much easier to get land in Orangefield when we built.

Hate is a strong word.  I don't hate anyone or anything.  No actual reason, but I just have always rooted against LCM.  However, I do not like openly recruiting (you can disagree all you want, but I believe what I believe) and then playing the victim when those kids aren't cleared.  What I do like to do is argue and I love this board because of it.  

That makes sense thanks for clarifying. Theres teams i dislike myself.  I moved north to get out of flood zone to Lumberton. Decided this is not the place i want to be and moved farther north. 

4 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

That’s fair. Have you always felt this way about LCM’s recruiting tactics? Or just since Peevey was hired? WOS football players have been transferring to LCM for at least a couple decades.