Beaumont United (16) @ Beaumont West Brook (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

On 10/30/2023 at 11:30 AM, MhsTitans said:

Can yall take him back please?

I might be in the minority on this but speaking FACTS NOT LIKES. Fact is M.G. took a dysfuntional BU football situation to the playoffs 2 times in a row under COVID. Fact is PA ain't got past the first round in recent years, they made it to the 3rd Round, so he hadn't nothing to do with that??? But BACK TO THE BMT ISD DYSFUNTION SMH. 

2 hours ago, SETX7273 said:

I might be in the minority on this but speaking FACTS NOT LIKES. Fact is M.G. took a dysfuntional BU football situation to the playoffs 2 times in a row under COVID. Fact is PA ain't got past the first round in recent years, they made it to the 3rd Round, so he hadn't nothing to do with that??? But BACK TO THE BMT ISD DYSFUNTION SMH. 

Please STHU. 

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/topic/246597-beaumont-united-16-beaumont-west-brook-6-final/page/3/

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Added link for the dumpster, I mean poster.

9 hours ago, SETX7273 said:

Fact is that particular person (M.G. like you put it) that you're talking about made the playoffs in an EXTREMELY weak district.  Those two years, they took consecutive losses to Baytown teams.  When was the last time that a Beaumont Team lost to a Baytown team prior to that?  Those two years, BU backed into the playoffs as the 4th place team with losing records each year.  And the Kicker.  They scored a total of ZERO points combined while giving up like a total of 150 in those same two playoff games.  Now THOSE are facts.  And you with the BISD Dysfunction comment.  Pretty lame way to end that post if you ask me.

On 10/30/2023 at 11:38 AM, BMT Truth said:

Hey well there ya go. I guess I was wrong. I can admit it. Even still, these guys are trying to use PA as a model of success against BMT schools. My points still stand about why BMT is struggling vs the schools they had to play in 6A. Now that they are in 5A, lets see. If things are still abysmal, then maybe they have valid points. But they hate they fact I add in how poor the culture of the city and schools are. If they weren't terrible, people wouldn't be pulling their kids out and moving out of BMT by the droves every year lol. Those things matter for football success. They just don't wana hear it. Their whole family been in BMT they whole lives evidently lol it's personal to them. Well, someone has to take the blame for all the kids and their discipline problems and academic struggles. BMT is rife with them on a scale that isn't normal. Truth hurts. 

Im just wondering when has the city or culture ever been great to where people wanted to stay in beaumont. And lets be real, it not like people are moving their kids to better cities and cultures. We are talking about sports here. People are literally making lateral moves for the sake of making the playoffs not state championships. and i would like to know what kids are moving that made an impact in BISD? Looking the kids that transferred out of bisd only 4 had varsity experience and they all came from wb. who then went off to silsbee, ce king, converse judson and kelly. everyone else played freshman and jv. If you cant dominate freshman and jv, what make you think youre going to come up in this district and dominate in your position? and Id like to know how many of yall actually watch WB and BU play to make comments about there programs? Because reading these comments, either yall dont watch these teams play or yall dont know football.