World Series - 2023

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Still have tears. Damn I feel good 👍🏾

I had a lot of different emotions during and after the game last night.  Excited, happy, and relieved to name a few.  It was the 1st major championship that I was able to celebrate with my son.  (he always asks me why I like the RANGERS and the COWBOYS, since they haven't been very good in his lifetime, he's only 12)

I woke up this morning and checked my phone to make sure I wasn't dreaming.  Sure enough, the RANGERS are the World Series CHAMPIONS!!!  

4 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I had a lot of different emotions during and after the game last night.  Excited, happy, and relieved to name a few.  It was the 1st major championship that I was able to celebrate with my son.  (he always asks me why I like the RANGERS and the COWBOYS, since they haven't been very good in his lifetime, he's only 12)

I woke up this morning and checked my phone to make sure I wasn't dreaming.  Sure enough, the RANGERS are the World Series CHAMPIONS!!!  

Best feeling in the world. I will never ever forget how special it felt watching the Astros win their first championship in 2017 with my dad. I highly recommend going to the opening day game next year when they do the banner unveiling and all that good stuff. My dad and I have done that after both Astros titles and its been such a fun experience for us.