The Battle of San Jacinto!! Coldspring vs Shepherd!! For all the marbles

TrojanMoJo

23 minutes ago, TrojanMoJo said:

What are your thoughts @AggiesAreWe? We have you a dinner at Paradise Grill on the square. If your in the mood for a great burger 🍔 & shake, then the hop is your choice? Just let me know we would be honored to have a sports guru like you?

I'll be at Lumberton/LC-M or PA Memorial/Barbers Hill or PN-G/Nederland Friday night.

5 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Your thoughts @Woodshed, also @EC fan#1,

I think Coldspring wins this game by 10 to 14 points. Shepherd has a solid RB but the Coldspring defense should be able to contain him. Playoff implications adds to an already tense rivalry game, so it should be a great atmosphere and a great game Friday night. 

25 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

I think Coldspring wins this game by 10 to 14 points. Shepherd has a solid RB but the Coldspring defense should be able to contain him. Playoff implications adds to an already tense rivalry game, so it should be a great atmosphere and a great game Friday night. 

Thanks we play at home hopefully it is advantage 

I hate I can't make this game because of work since I'll be working at the Huntsville game but I will definitely watch it on YouTube.  At this point I hope this game doesn't play out like last season because of Shepherd's RB.  But our defense has been in games we should have won so with that being said give me Coldspring 30-17 and hopefully we will wait for  Orangefield or East Chambers.  If not we will be dribbling those basketballs early.

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

CS no where close to moving up.

Not at the numbers I looked at plus the 59 corridor expanded (this includes us as well and if you didn't know they're are expanded I-14 which will run through the Point Blank area which the expansion of that freeway will start very soon just by going off the reports alone and not just one source but look at the news in Killeen ir will explains all about the road expansion and for each town how many new residents will come) expect Coldspring numbers to move up drastically.  Now I agree with you this won't happen this realignment but the next time start expecting that to happen along as the rest of the towns that hang off of US. 190 in that area... I wouldn't be surprised if given that up in population Onalaska will finally have a football team.

On 10/24/2023 at 2:42 PM, 89Falcon said:

CS no where close to moving up.

your so right @89Falcon we will remain a big 3A. The only way we move up is if the traditional families there have a massive growth in family structure.

Shepherd is moving up bc of the influx of people on Highway 59. Their quality & rate of athletes remains 3a. Shepherd just happens to be in a good/bad location. The influx means more hopefully economic benefits but it will loses it hometime feeling