Lumberton (11-1) vs. Waller(9-3)/WALLER ADVANCES

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

well i have some info for all yall LaMarque was a small fast team and almost took care of Lumberton

so how will Lumberton do against a big fast team.

Nederland beat Waller at the first of the season and by the looks of it Waller has only gotten better here are some of the Waller Football team star player stats

Jeremy Phillips QB 6-4 195 SR runs a 4.7 in the 40 yard dash has Duke and Baylor looking at him

Trevor Barry DE 6-3 220 SR

Jopho Bartu WR 6-2 200 SR

Eddie Brown DT 6-2 265 SR

David Hunter OG 6-2 270 SR

Isaac Watson OT 6-7 290 SR very big

Last but not least

Eddie Brown DT 6-2 266 SR

runs a 4.6 in the 40 yard dash

benches 400 pounds

squats 600 pounds

vertical 30 inches

has offers from Texas, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Texas Tech etc.

and alot of other big guys this should be a better match up for Lumberton

L-train might run out of steam if they are expecting a blowout :'(

looks like i was correct L-train ran out of steam

i think i can!!!!!!    i think i can!!!!!!    o never mind

Guest tigersvoice

looks like i was correct L-train ran out of steam

i think i can!!!!!!    i think i can!!!!!!    o never mind

ST4life - You are a bit over the top.  If you really are from Silsbee, you are an embarrassment to a lot of us from Silsbee.  Maybe there is a reason for your attitude.  I cannot but wonder why you could not have supported our neighbors to the south that were having their best football year in their HISTORY.  It's not like you had to get on the L-train and ride.  No, just keeping quiet on their fun and success would have been

enough.

Guest ST4life

Lets be realistic, they talked a bunch of crap all year.  They have had one good year out of 42.  Lets see how they do in the future.  Thats the difference between a program and a one-shot wonder.

they wont go to the play-offs next year they just got a one chance shoot at state but finally played a good team and ran out of steam

Guest beards_bro

Lets be realistic, they talked a bunch of crap all year.  They have had one good year out of 42.  Lets see how they do in the future.  Thats the difference between a program and a one-shot wonder.

I see we have a bitter Ned fan here running their mouth. At least we beat yalls butts this year. I guess that is why you are talking crap.

I see we have a bitter Ned fan here running their mouth. At least we beat yalls butts this year. I guess that is why you are talking crap.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...

Lumberton had a great year, many of their fans have been smacking other teams all year.

Sure it hurts to lose, but this is probably a game yall should have won, and didn't.

It was probably unrealistic to think that Lumberton would win state this year, the train ride had to end sometimes.

Better this week than next week at the hands of you know who.

CONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON!

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...

Lumberton had a great year, many of their fans have been smacking other teams all year.

Sure it hurts to lose, but this is probably a game yall should have won, and didn't.

It was probably unrealistic to think that Lumberton would win state this year, the train ride had to end sometimes.

CONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON!

Why should we have won this game? Sure we had a positive thoughts about it!  Oh! Yeah! We should have won because your wisdom from Dayton said we should have ...... we'll see next week how you all stack up!  In WHICH  I really hope you take it all the way!  But Don't count you little colts before they drop!  You better be ready to play!

I think we matchup better against Dayton than we did against Waller bacause our D played better all year against the spread.  We struggled somewhat against good running teams like PNG and LCM.

I wish we would have done our part to make the rematch happen.  I know you guys are better now then when we played and you have a better season than our because you advanced farther than us in the playoffs but we are better now also and the HISTORY book says Lumberton 8 Dayton 7.       

You guys were just as confident, are more so, in week 4 but it didn't happen.  Unfortunately, we'll never know who would have won the rematch.

Best of luck next week.  I think i'll be there to watch it! 

Do you really want to pull out the Ned-lum record?  You won this year and have had one good year.  Time will tell if they do something with that.  There was all kind of talk of how lum was going to dominate last year and you won one game. So I'm not bitter , just realistic.

Well, I'll say it, there's a lot of negative karma flying aroung here...lol.  Seriously, Lumberton DID have a good team this year and they showed loads of class in the loss.  Gathered around their coach for on last speech. Stood in line and listened to their school song before leaving the field.  No helmet throwing, no kicking and screaming.  You represented your town well.  I don't know what you'll have next year and really don't care!  You just had one heck of a year, enjoy it!  You just went to the 3rd round of the playoffs, you ain't no push over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33