BH Softball commits

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I doubt many girls at BH has ever been this good at her age and I know they have D1 pitchers year after year. From what I've heard and read she has been playing against the best girls in the country and their team plays up a bunch. Constantly throwing perfect games and no hitters. Where is her velocity now? I know its always been crazy fast for her age while perfecting several pitches with great spin.

On 11/7/2023 at 5:09 PM, Eagle91 said:

Yeah I doubt many girls at BH has ever been this good at her age and I know they have D1 pitchers year after year. From what I've heard and read she has been playing against the best girls in the country and their team plays up a bunch. Constantly throwing perfect games and no hitters. Where is her velocity now? I know its always been crazy fast for her age while perfecting several pitches with great spin.

BH is always pretty dang good with great pitchers. This girl might go down as one of the best to do it. A lot of factors in that of course over the next 4 years. I do not know the exact speed, but i know its mid 60's already 

On 11/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, navydawg31 said:

How did BH and surrounding area become so elite in softball? Is there a state of the art training facility over there? That’s awesome some of the best softball players in the country are coming from this part of the country… but just curious 

I honestly do not know the answer to that question. But I do know that Macie moved there from Nederland. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 11:36 AM, Separation Scientist said:

When BH won State we had an unbeatable 1-2 punch in the circle. Sophia Simpson (UT) and Samantha Landry (Louisiana) were a nightmare for teams to get through in a best of 3 series. I have the hope something similar is in the works. A Nutter - Bryant duo could have lots of potential. Stay tuned! 

I agree! They always seem to get the good ones lol

• 4 weeks later...