Port Arthur Memorial (63) @ Crosby (31) - FINAL

jdawg03

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Crosby came out running the ball and stayed in the game. Willis tried to overthink it and pass the ball in the wrong situations, and the rest is history. 

Y’all’s QB is a good athlete and a heck of a baseball player, but he’s no throwing QB. Crosby needs to run 90% of the time and then short passes here and there.

15 minutes ago, alwaysright said:

Y’all’s QB is a good athlete and a heck of a baseball player, but he’s no throwing QB. Crosby needs to run 90% of the time and then short passes here and there.

Exactly !  The coach hasn’t figured that out yet. He doesn’t seem to see the obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

15K next Friday at Memorial Stadium??

LP seems to be traveling okay. Not sure about that number though. I’d say they’ll bring 200-300ish. Lot of new people moved in & not used to how it used to be yet. Wins bring crowds. They’ll be coming back.

Texan Live can’t broadcast y’all’s games can they? Would I have to go through PAM somehow?

10 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

LP seems to be traveling okay. Not sure about that number though. I’d say they’ll bring 200-300ish. Lot of new people moved in & not used to how it used to be yet. Wins bring crowds. They’ll be coming back.

Texan Live can’t broadcast y’all’s games can they? Would I have to go through PAM somehow?

paisd website for a small fee

38 minutes ago, alwaysright said:

If you take a closer look, there’s not 1 Receiver that actually gets separation.  Best throwing play all season has been across the middle to the TE. He’s actually been pretty accurate this year. On the pick 6 right before halftime, the intended receiver didn’t even look back for the ball.