Port Arthur Memorial (63) @ Crosby (31) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Minus PAM when we want to play like we capable of. 

That’s just it though, come playoff time, you have to play every week. This ain’t baseball or basketball where it’s the best 3 out of 5 to move on. You have to play 4 full quarters of football. 

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Where not too shabby on the top of the district. Crosby thinking everyone is down makes the feel better, i guess. 

BH would be a contender with Malone and Davis and Herndon available.  they Can’t stop the run. PA has the most talent in 5AD1 in south Texas but coaching is horrendous. LaPorte one dimensional. Crosby = dumpster fire. Just saying. 

Just now, MrFleet23 said:

BH would be a contender with Malone and Davis and Herndon available.  they Can’t stop the run. PA has the most talent in 5AD1 in south Texas but coaching is horrendous. LaPorte one dimensional. Crosby = dumpster fire. Just saying. 

Malone suited up tonght . he has a cast on his arm , but glad to see him back on the filed. the other LB is still out though.

Just now, BHFAN said:

Where not too shabby on the top of the district. Crosby thinking everyone is down makes the feel better, i guess. 

I would say for the most part the #1 seed has a chance but 1-3 or 0-4 is a possibility.  That other district is pretty legit it seems. As far as this game, geez, every really big play was a run and you’re up 24-21, get a first down and then try to be greedy. Halftime you're down now.  Really don’t understand why you don’t run the ball and run time off the clock there.  Misdirection has been very effective for Crosby so you probably won’t see much of that in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I would say for the most part the #1 seed has a chance but 1-3 or 0-4 is a possibility.  That other district is pretty legit it seems. As far as this game, geez, every really big play was a run and you’re up 24-21, get a first down and then try to be greedy. Halftime you're down now.  Really don’t understand why you don’t run the ball and run time off the clock there.  Misdirection has been very effective for Crosby so you probably won’t see much of that in the 2nd half.

I don't know. the other district is as strong up top as last year. Longview is still great, but Lancaster, Forney and Mckinney West are pretty even. We will see though.. Peace out guys heading back over to the GCM massacre.