Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

13 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Has nothing to do with PNG! They have D1 talent at almost every position on the field…that staff simply can’t coach period this not the first time they’ve lost to a team they were drastically more talented than.

You are a jealous hater and it is sad to see someone who played the game like you be so ignorant. You are a football idiot. Only thing you have going for you is that you coach at a powerhouse. Otherwise you don't know or would be s**t. 

7 minutes ago, png409ndns said:

You are a jealous hater and it is sad to see someone who played the game like you be so ignorant. You are a football idiot. Only thing you have going for you is that you coach at a powerhouse. Otherwise you don't know or would be s**t. 

😂😂😂😂 I’m hating cause I said FB Marshall coaches are terrible? You sound upset…you need a hug? Lol 

If you actually knew anything about football then you’d know that not scoring a single point in a game is piss poor coaching. Especially when you have 10+ D1 players on your roster! My original post had nothing to do with PNG yet PNG fans are upset!

I know y’all want PNG to be some type of world beaters but that just isn’t reality.

18 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Has nothing to do with PNG! They have D1 talent at almost every position on the field…that staff simply can’t coach period this not the first time they’ve lost to a team they were drastically more talented than.

Hey man, is Beaumont United prepared yet? I hear they played North Shore tonight. That game should be tons of preparation for 6A. How'd it go?

15 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

😂😂😂😂 I’m hating cause I said FB Marshall coaches are terrible? You sound upset…you need a hug? Lol 

If you actually knew anything about football then you’d know that not scoring a single point in a game is piss poor coaching. Especially when you have 10+ D1 players on your roster! My original post had nothing to do with PNG yet PNG fans are upset!

I know y’all want PNG to be some type of world beaters but that just isn’t reality.

You said it had nothing to do with PNG. Give a little credit or maybe i can buy you a purple shirt. 

19 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Your right we are FBM beaters. Infact shutouters. 

1 minute ago, png409ndns said:

You said it had nothing to do with PNG. Give a little credit or maybe i can buy you a purple shirt. 

MY ORIGINAL POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PNG! A PNG fan replied & felt a way about my post for what reason who knows.

However anybody with common sense know PNG not suppose to be in a close game with FB Marshall.

3 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

MY ORIGINAL POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PNG! A PNG fan replied & felt a way about my post for what reason who knows.

However anybody with common sense know PNG not suppose to be in a close game with FB Marshall.

2-1 last three games. Supposed to be has nothing to do with it. 

4 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Beat ‘em the last 2 times they’ve played. SMDH

5 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Just because it is your opinion doesn’t make it common sense