Fort bend Marshall @ Port Neches-Groves in 2 weeks.

prepballfan

Battle for 1st place.   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got. Two weeks away.

• Port Neches-Groves
    • Fort Bend Marshall

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, OneChance said:

He had Lisfranc surgery yesterday, he is out for the season, that’s six weeks of no weight on the surgically repaired foot. Hate that for him, hopefully the offers that he had in the off-season will not be pulled and he will be able to play next year in college.

The kid is a great athlete! I enjoyed watching him play last season. PNG is going to miss him.

Well I guess its time for the young man to take over. He is a good one. I know many doubt him on here but as a person who has watched him play I can tell you given a small amount of time with the first teamers he is going to be a really good QB for PNG, He has all of the tools and is a very good passer. May take a few games to get ready he is only a 10th grader. He has a beautiful pass and really good mechanics and a very quick release. Look for big things over the next three seasons out of this kiddo. 

16 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Well I guess its time for the young man to take over. He is a good one. I know many doubt him on here but as a person who has watched him play I can tell you given a small amount of time with the first teamers he is going to be a really good QB for PNG, He has all of the tools and is a very good passer. May take a few games to get ready he is only a 10th grader. He has a beautiful pass and really good mechanics and a very quick release. Look for big things over the next three seasons out of this kiddo. 

He makes good decisions for a Soph. I only worry about him seeing over the big linemen. LOL! I think he can run too. Shea being out is a big blow. Losing Prosprie and Gaunere to graduation last year creates some big shoes to be filled.

Agree w/FrodoNDN...the WR group seems to be missing that go-to playmaker.  Last year, PN-G had three of them #10, #18, and #19.  I hear the SOPH WR #8 might be the next playmaker like #10 and #18 were last year.  I hope so.  We need those kids that will go get the ball and then make some yards after the catch.  Last year, #10 and #18 made amazing plays all over the field.  Big shoes to fill indeed.

the sophomore qb will be something special, he has all the tools to be very solid. You are right, graduating the two wrs last year was a blow for sure. It's time to have the younger kids step up and take over, although #28 has been playing on both sides of the ball and is making a name for himself. Richards could be that homerun threat at wr granted they pull him off the defensive side of the ball. This coach seems to think that running the ball every down is going to work. Granted they have had some success with it, i still think you need to throw the ball to open up the run. Losing Adams for the year is about the worst news we could have received, when he went down with that injury, it was probably the weirdest thing i have seen as for an injury, he went down like instantly with no contact, never heard of the surgery he had but i hope he has a speedy recovery. This team has to find their own identity, they are nowhere near the caliber of last year's team and that is ok. Win or lose they are still going to give it their all. It will be interesting to see who steps up on offense and defense.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:06 AM, navydawg31 said:

Surely something minor as that he will find a home! He’s an athlete. 
Fast healing for the young man! hope you come back better and stronger before 

Lisfranc is a horrible injury for an athlete. It has ended a lot of athlete’s careers. So depending on how bad it is it will be a long and tough recovery. So this isn’t minor at all! So we all have to keep this young man in our prayer’s.