Crosby (43) @ Baytown Lee (44) - FINAL

jdawg03

Okay, in 4,3,2,1 the finger pointing starts 👀. This loss is monumental not only for this season but beyond, kids are gonna mentally checkout. Apathy was already present in the school, now this……. This game/season will make it hard for kids to want to play and transfer to Crosby. Crosby is definitely growing, but any good athletic kid may not want to enroll at Crosby.

0-10 is a real possibility this year. But hey, at least we have a gray coach according to the people on this site. Dude is awful, he’s exactly what I said he would be. We run an offense that doesn’t fit our players, players are playing out of position and the play-calling is pop Warner level. 

I was told by a coach that Crosby was getting lucky winning all those games. We were unorganized on defense and played bad technique. We only stopped people because we blitzed a lot. Said we didn’t have the talent to be winning this games we did. If that’s the type of staff we had were destined to become bottom feeders. 

“Give him time”, huh? Dude is screwing over one of the more talented teams Crosby has put on the field in recent years. Kids probably checked out after tonight. Y’all were in me in the Summer when I told y’all this dude wasn’t the one for Crosby, unfortunately I was spot on. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If you only knew🤦🏾‍♂️ Not to mention my little guy just lines up in the slot and block and runs pass route now 

You know I can't help to Jab, but feal for your kiddos. especially the Senior maybe this can get straightened out.  Doesn't look good though. Reminds me of when Gage came to BH and installed the 1925 offense, we had some talented kids during that time that were just waisted.

46 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

0-10 is a real possibility this year. But hey, at least we have a gray coach according to the people on this site. Dude is awful, he’s exactly what I said he would be. We run an offense that doesn’t fit our players, players are playing out of position and the play-calling is pop Warner level. 

I was told by a coach that Crosby was getting lucky winning all those games. We were unorganized on defense and played bad technique. We only stopped people because we blitzed a lot. Said we didn’t have the talent to be winning this games we did. If that’s the type of staff we had were destined to become bottom feeders. 

“Give him time”, huh? Dude is screwing over one of the more talented teams Crosby has put on the field in recent years. Kids probably checked out after tonight. Y’all were in me in the Summer when I told y’all this dude wasn’t the one for Crosby, unfortunately I was spot on. 

You called it out perfectly, but hate for seniors like your kid.

58 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

You know I can't help to Jab, but feal for your kiddos. especially the Senior maybe this can get straightened out.  Doesn't look good though. Reminds me of when Gage came to BH and installed the 1925 offense, we had some talented kids during that time that were just waisted.

Gage’s offensive scheme wasted, and drove away, real talent. Just a complete failure of a hire. If Crosby’s new coach is analogous to Gage then there is no hope for them to reach their full potential. 

Man, I missed last week and this week proved that they didn’t get this hire right. Yarborough is electric though, he’s got some incredible quickness and explosiveness. Eudy is very accurate but he doesn’t get to showcase that, but when you run the ball down their throat late in the 4th qtr and have 2nd a 3 why even call a pass play.  Then you have 4th and 3 and line up for a 42 yard fg(the kicker is your QB and punter also).  Go for it there.  Also, you’re up two tds and they can’t stop you so they have to steal a possession.  So you line up 4 guys on the front with about 15 yard between the two middle guys on a kickoff.  Then on the last 2 possessions you let the qb sit back and shred your defense with a 3 man front.  By the way the secondary may not be able to cover some of the receivers for 6-10 seconds.  How many times on defense do you let a team run it back at you on the weak side without any adjustments.  This was probably the worst coached game I’ve seen since I’ve watched a Crosby game since 2012 and that’s the Vidor debacle. Maybe just maybe they can beat GCM or RSS, but the kids may be completely checked out by then. 

Crosby will work RSS and GCM by 50 each.

The offense scored virtually every time they got their hands on it. The defense and the onside kick were the problems for Crosby.  Also whatever penalty they had after the last touchdown forced a kickoff from near their own 20. Lee didn't have to do much on the return to start on Crosby 40 yard line.

8 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Man, I missed last week and this week proved that they didn’t get this hire right. Yarborough is electric though, he’s got some incredible quickness and explosiveness. Eudy is very accurate but he doesn’t get to showcase that, but when you run the ball down their throat late in the 4th qtr and have 2nd a 3 why even call a pass play.  Then you have 4th and 3 and line up for a 42 yard fg(the kicker is your QB and punter also).  Go for it there.  Also, you’re up two tds and they can’t stop you so they have to steal a possession.  So you line up 4 guys on the front with about 15 yard between the two middle guys on a kickoff.  Then on the last 2 possessions you let the qb sit back and shred your defense with a 3 man front.  By the way the secondary may not be able to cover some of the receivers for 6-10 seconds.  How many times on defense do you let a team run it back at you on the weak side without any adjustments.  This was probably the worst coached game I’ve seen since I’ve watched a Crosby game since 2012 and that’s the Vidor debacle. Maybe just maybe they can beat GCM or RSS, but the kids may be completely checked out by then. 

Welcome to Dayton’s world ever since Stewart left.

8 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Crosby will work RSS and GCM by 50 each.

The offense scored virtually every time they got their hands on it. The defense and the onside kick were the problems for Crosby.  Also whatever penalty they had after the last touchdown forced a kickoff from near their own 20. Lee didn't have to do much on the return to start on Crosby 40 yard line.

The penalty was a celebration penalty on the sidelines. I believe it was all the coaches.  

Coaches fault….. Lmao. This is entirely about Johnny’s and Joes. 
Best team Crosby has put on the field… Lmao. Take off the blinders and realize they aren’t even in the top 10! 
Bad 42 yard FG call…. Yes.

The rest is the talent is not there with the exception of the two running backs. If players don’t execute what coaches tell them they want win. 

30 minutes ago, show me the money said:

Coaches fault….. Lmao. This is entirely about Johnny’s and Joes. 
Best team Crosby has put on the field… Lmao. Take off the blinders and realize they aren’t even in the top 10! 
Bad 42 yard FG call…. Yes.

The rest is the talent is not there with the exception of the two running backs. If players don’t execute what coaches tell them they want win. 

That cannot be. We got told all summer by 14.2  about the transfers and how they look like the Bama getting off the bus.