Using profanity "Im getting the #### outta here

Phone out of backpack

Disrupting ISS

Singing outloud while wearing earpods

Given several warnings to stop but continued to disrupt ISS 

Do the math.  

6 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Does Daryl play football? 

Thats a good question. I don't recognize the name. If he is not on the team, then this is totally off topic and should be moved to the Locker Room or whatever. Otherwise there could be no end wrongly linking bad behavior of students at any and all schools to teams that have nothing to do with it.  

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Thats a good question. I don't recognize the name. If he is not on the team, then this is totally off topic and should be moved to the Locker Room or whatever. Otherwise there could be no end wrongly linking bad behavior of students at any and all schools to teams that have nothing to do with it.  

It relates to football and everything else for sure if your school district is sued and the State of Texas withholds funds.

1 minute ago, CougarCal said:

It relates to football and everything else for sure if your school district is sued and the State of Texas withholds funds.

Again no one cares. It’s sad that because Crosby can’t compete with BH in literally anything you find the time to be so petty. Y’all run your crap ISD your way and we’re happy with ours.  

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Again no one cares. It’s sad that because Crosby can’t compete with BH in literally anything you find the time to be so petty. Y’all run your crap ISD your way and we’re happy with ours.  

This story will be bigger than anything that happens on a Friday night football field.  Can’t wait to see it on the talk show circuit and see what happens.  Good luck Friday night hopefully the kids on both sides stay healthy and the weather stays calm.  Lord knows we need the rain but the lightening and stuff I hope it holds off.

3 hours ago, CougarCal said:

IF, IF, IF.

You are getting way ahead of yourself. Quannell X-Lax is a racist that hates others. Just because he wants something does not mean it happens. Unless this bad behavior kid is in the football program it has zero effect, no matter how much ill will you have towards BH.    

If I was you, I would be far more concerned at home. Plenty to worry about there.

This is not about football. It has nothing to do with BH - Sterling. This verifies this should be in the Locker Room forum. Mods?    

That link is for Houston Metro area only. BH is not part of Houston Metro. I hope your kids are taught to think critically and analyze sources better than that? Your purpose/bias is to try to insinuate Crosby is better than BH ,but on that list they aren't even compared due to geographic location. Crosby education at its finest....

Goose Creek, Crosby and LaPorte are all down about where one would expect on the school rankings.

I took a quick look at BH vs GC.

GC is 72% economically disadvantaged and 20% low English proficiency.

BH is 23% and 2%

A quick glance at LP and Crosby show similar though a bit lower than GC.

I would imagine you could look at just those percentages across the state and rank them in that way and get close to what the rankings actually are. 

23 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

That discussion should be somewhere else. Only a few hours until gametime. Stay on topic or it will be locked.

It’s not BH people. It’s totally the Crosby posters wrongly sitting the pot as we have become SO accustomed to. As I said it’s nothing about football and certainly not about BH-Sterling.  Locker Room is where it belongs. Please move thanks Mod.