Woodville (39) @ Newton (44) - FINAL

jdawg03

16 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

Good game woodville. By the bay, I have not heard from long balls. Where oh where could he be? 

I’m watching the same old reruns from the past 6 years. The Hype is the same every year. All of this to go 2 rounds in the playoffs. The Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result. It is someone else’s turn to get excited for nothing.

39 minutes ago, longball24 said:

I’m watching the same old reruns from the past 6 years. The Hype is the same every year. All of this to go 2 rounds in the playoffs. The Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result. It is someone else’s turn to get excited for nothing.

Ye of little faith 

On 9/1/2023 at 7:07 PM, NewtonNation said:

!!:0/9/1

You've alerted the ScoreboardBot:

Score Alert: Woodville(0) @ Newton(9) Q1

Hey, NewtonNation. I’m trying to find out about a kid on the Eagles roster for last year, but missing on the 23-24 roster. The youngsters name is McClendon. The roster said he is 6’4” 260. Sounds like a hoss.

Do you know if he is still with the team? Also who is the starting QB this year.