Barbers Hill (56) @ Montgomery (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 minutes ago, saltydawg said:
58 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

BH 3rd stringer just broke an 80 yard run for a TD! That kid had some wheels

Soccer kid,  blessed athlete that had never played football before a month ago.  He was on our regional 4x1 & 4x2 last year.  

Well glad he joined the team✌️

BH ended up with 580 yards of offense with 221 through the air and 359 on the ground! The difference in BH this year is the emergence of a ground game. The RB’s combined with the O-Line has really opened this offense up. This game was 42-0 at the half  and the 1st teamers never saw the 2nd half. Glad pre season is over and district begins. Keep rolling Eagles

20 hours ago, Gametime5 said:

No, they won’t defeat Barbers Hill. The two week hype train that Sterling has been riding  will becoming to a stop this next Friday night. Barbers Hill is too skilled, too well coached , and two much history of success to lose this game. 

I dont know, I thought this was the year Toomer got it all figured out ?

On 9/1/2023 at 9:16 PM, BHFAN said:

Didn’t expect this after what Montgomery did last week to New Caney. BH looking like men amongst boys tonight

No doubt.  After the 35-34 game with New Caney, I figured this would have been a decent game.  Montgomery’s offense should have been better, but I guess this one got out of hand early.  I don’t expect to see Montgomery playoff bound this year.