QB- Aj Dugat

FB- (don't know of many) Aaron Grillo, led block for hussey all year

RB- Cody Hussey

RB- Kendric Salter (SP)

WR- Matt Johnson

WR- Aaron Credeur

WR- Asa Cardenas

TE- Zeke Schexnider

(Don't Know of many linemen, so i'm going with l-towns line for blocking for the ltown rb's)

OL- Hunter Howden

OL-PJ Hartt

OL-Kyle Gillam

OL-Andy Golden

1st Team-Defense

DB- Jonathon Bell

DB- #6 Doty from pn-g

DB- Aj Dugat

DB- Travis Wilkerson

LB- ANTHONY BEARD

LB- LB from lc-m (number 50 something)

LB- Justin Hare

DL- Jacob Hanna

DL-Jonathon Ward

DL- #2 from nederland

DL- Zeke Schexnider

You're in fantasy land. First of all, Dayton's QB is Gregory Charles and there is no other QB in this district even close. AJ Dugat plays WR.

It's funny, you put AJ as the only representative from the Dayton on the entire team, yet the Bronco offense led the district in yards and points (mainly because the Dayton offense never had to face the Dayton defense) and the defense was the number two 4A defense in the entire state, yet you can only come up with ONE Dayton defender?!? Your selections smack of being your own popularity contest with little regard to ability and production during district competition.

Do some homework.

Just curious, has anyone broken down the complete "district competition" stats listing top players "production-wise" at each position. Maybe this could be a group project with one rep from each team coming up with that teams' stats and then someone compiling everything together.

I think you have to break it down by class. If not the selection begs the question, how would Jasper have done against Lumberton or how would Newton done against Dayton. There is no way to tell, so you need an all-district team first. Then, it MIGHT be easier to pick a SETX SUPERTEAM but it would still be difficult since many of the players did not compete against each other, and that's the true measure of how a player did - how he performed against someone else of the same or equal caliber.

Just my opinon.

Guest BIG HOUSE

22-4A  All-Dist. as best I can remember names.....

OFFENSE                                                                                                    DEFENSE

qb-G.Charles-Dayton  1,277yrds  21td  1int.                                      db-Smensy--Dayton                       

qb-K.Bellow-Nederland    1809yrds    19td  9int.                                  db-A.J.Dugat--Dayton

rb-C.Hussey-Lumberton  1470yrds  200att.  7.35avg.  18tds                db-Raggatt--Ozen

rb-K.Salter-LCM    907yrds  170att.  5.34avg.    5tds                        db-Tezeno--PN-G

fb-J.Hemmings-PN-G  1104yrds  183att.  6.03avg.  13tds                      lb-Beard--Lumberton

wr-A.Cardenas-Nederland  67rec.  944yrds  12tds                              lb-Viator--LCM

wr-A.J.Dugat-Dayton    47rec.  612yrds    9tds                                  lb-# 12--Dayton

wr-R.Powell-Dayton      32rec    514yrds    7tds                                  de-J.Ward--Lumberton

te-Z.Schexneider-PN-G  8rec.  99yrds  1td                                        de-Duvall--Lumberton

can't pick OL due to lack of names                                                    de-Schexneider--PN-G

dl-Hanna--Lumberton

dl-Murrell--Lumberton

Guest BIG HOUSE

As far as ALL SETX,

I believe that T.Thomas(EC),Cody Hussey(Lumberton),P.Rhodes(K'Ville),A.Cardenas(Nederland),J.Nolan(Hardin),D.Marsh(Hardin),A.Beard(Lumberton),Chavis(W.B)  would all have to be on this list.......sorry if I forgot someone,this is just my opinion...

I can help with Dayton's starting OL

RT Tony Hill 77 (So)

RG Jonathan Pittsenbarger 50 (Sr)

C Robert Billings 55 (Sr)

LG Anthony St. Julian 51 (Jr)

RG Ray Samuels 71 (Jr)

RB John Gable 5 (Sr)

Some defensive identification:

12 Fred Hynson LB

33 Moises Herrera LB

32 Aaron Jenkins DE

6 Chase Barnes S

14 Ford Smesny S

8 AJ Dugat CB

81 Ronnie Powell CB and Kicker

20 Paul Fontenot (CB)

60 Xavier Edwards

62 Brent Kimmy Nose

Compiling an all SETX team from every classification would be rough...

Very hard to compare...

As far as the videos I have gone through, in 22-4A, the best all around athlete would be AJ Dugat, and he is only a junior.

Powell is not far behind, but he doesn't have the downfield running instinct that AJ has.

AJ just has the "gift" of being able to see the whole field when he is out in the open.

Some of the catches he, and Powell, have made are just AWEsome.

As far as QB, there is no QB playing right now as good as Greg Charles, maybe not even in this whole part of the state in all classifications, but if you go all year DeJohn has had an outstanding season.

Just curious...

On the front page of SETXSports.com there is a poll on the best football player in setexas.

Without a doubt, AJ Dugat needs to be on this list.

Guest beards_bro

You're in fantasy land. First of all, Dayton's QB is Gregory Charles and there is no other QB in this district even close. AJ Dugat plays WR.

It's funny, you put AJ as the only representative from the Dayton on the entire team, yet the Bronco offense led the district in yards and points (mainly because the Dayton offense never had to face the Dayton defense) and the defense was the number two 4A defense in the entire state, yet you can only come up with ONE Dayton defender?!? Your selections smack of being your own popularity contest with little regard to ability and production during district competition.

Do some homework.

Just curious, has anyone broken down the complete "district competition" stats listing top players "production-wise" at each position. Maybe this could be a group project with one rep from each team coming up with that teams' stats and then someone compiling everything together.

Everyone has the right to form their own opinion. Just because someone doesn't put all of Daytons team on here like I know all of their fans wish they would doesn't mean they can't say who they think should make it.

As far as QB, there is no QB playing right now as good as Greg Charles, maybe not even in this whole part of the state in all classifications, but if you go all year DeJohn has had an outstanding season.

Thanks Purple 4Ever for showing some respect to ole #7.  He has done something no other QB is Lumberton's history has been able to do and that is lead them to the playoffs.  He has been consistent all year and made plays when we needed it the most.  You can't just look at total yards and say that is the winner.  You must look at all aspects of the game.

Charles is in a class by himself.  He has more weapons then any team around.  The young man deserves a ton of credit for Dayton's success on the offensive side of the ball.     

Bellows no doubt should be OFFENSIVE NEWCOMER of the year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder