Beaumont United at png

lcm93

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Originally, I wouldn’t said Suggs for Central (and I can understand why you say Suggs), but he was severely lackluster when he coached at Ozen.  

I don't think he was fully invested while at Ozen, just a lil stop in for a paycheck perhaps 🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk. 

57 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Originally, I would’ve said Suggs for Central (and I can understand why you say Suggs), but he was severely lackluster when he coached at Ozen.  

yea he didnt have the same talent at ozen as the years of the past. And they werent the same caliber of kids as the central days nor ozen days. Ozen had some players come through there. Louis and Brooks had the best IMO. Stowers group and suggs group were very similar. oh how i miss those central days! nothing like a friday night at babe! lol

15 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Again this is a hard concept to grasp for people like you who never played the game or coached it…

It is a simple concept. It doesn't matter who BU plays in the preseason when they are going 0 fer in district. You are on here advocating for moral victories which doesn't have anything to do with coaching or playing football. 

8 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

It is a simple concept. It doesn't matter who BU plays in the preseason when they are going 0 fer in district. You are on here advocating for moral victories which doesn't have anything to do with coaching or playing football. 

Nothing like having a team like United who plays a TOUGH district schedule get their butts kicked in non-district.  Confidence goes along way especially in young men. But you can't tell that to people who only drink from their water bucket. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

Moral victories? Because I said schedule 6A competition to prepare you to play in the toughest district in the state? Again hard concept to grasp for guys who never played or coached this game 

1 hour ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Nothing like having a team like United who plays a TOUGH district schedule get their butts kicked in non-district.  Confidence goes along way especially in young men. But you can't tell that to people who only drink from their water bucket. 

Who said play a tough district schedule? Your comprehension that bad? 

43 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Who said play a tough district schedule? Your comprehension that bad? 

Your thoughts and reasoning are so flawed it's almost impossible to have any kind of rational discussion with you.  May if I spelt it out in crayon, you'd have a better chance of understanding.

"Who said play a tough district schedule"????  I'm going with UIL or whoever aligns the districts...SMH 

Yes, they need competitive preseason games. They have that by playing PNG.

What would a 6A bottom dweller bring to the table that PNG is lacking? What more would be accomplished?

You probably aren't going to find a quality 6A team willing to put BU on their schedule. BU needs some wins under their belt.

18 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

Toughest?

Don't even try to have a conversation with this KNOW it all... he, she, whoever thinks they are the greatest coach to have ever walked the earth. 

He wants United to play a tougher non-district schedule (6A teams only) then play in their district which is 6A.  Basically, he wants United to go 0-10, maybe 1-9.... cause that's what puts kids on the field and people in the stands.

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

What would a 6A bottom dweller bring to the table that PNG is lacking? What more would be accomplished?

You probably aren't going to find a quality 6A team willing to put BU on their schedule. BU needs some wins under their belt.

Having United remove PNG and add a team from 6A will have United competing with North Shore in no time.

27 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Your thoughts and reasoning are so flawed it's almost impossible to have any kind of rational discussion with you.  May if I spelt it out in crayon, you'd have a better chance of understanding.

"Who said play a tough district schedule"????  I'm going with UIL or whoever aligns the districts...SMH 

Whole point was BU needs to schedule 6A COMPETITION! I don't expect you to understand because but most of you on here can’t see football past setx lol

26 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Another guy that can’t comprehend…not once did I say schedule bottom dweller teams or quality opponents. I actually said MEDIOCRE 6A teams that you can compete with like Nimitz, The Heights, a couple of the cypress schools etc etc

PNG is doesn’t give you a great look for what’s ahead in district play in the skill positions & damn sure not in trenches. Even the Kingwood the least talented team in the district has better skill & lineman than PNG. 

And lastly you GAIN NOTHING by playing PNG if you lose to them you got beat by a 5A & if you win well you’re supposed to beat a 5A school…does nothing for your program. Easy concept to grasp.

31 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Having United remove PNG and add a team from 6A will have United competing with North Shore in no time.

LMBO!! I can state without a shadow of a doubt, that playing PNG will NOT get them ready to compete with North Shore.

Having North Shores complete playbook wouldn't get them ready to compete with North Shore either.

But if getting steamrolled by 6A teams is what gets ya ready, don't let little ole PNG stand in the way!

19 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Another guy that can’t comprehend…not once did I say schedule bottom dweller teams or quality opponents. I actually said MEDIOCRE 6A teams that you can compete with like Nimitz, The Heights, a couple of the cypress schools etc etc

PNG is doesn’t give you a great look for what’s ahead in district play in the skill positions & damn sure not in trenches. Even the Kingwood the least talented team in the district has better skill & lineman than PNG. 

And lastly you GAIN NOTHING by playing PNG if you lose to them you got beat by a 5A & if you win well you’re supposed to beat a 5A school…does nothing for your program. Easy concept to grasp.

Let me catch you up. It's MRS NDNation. I wear purple color glasses, I'm part of the rah rah section, and I burn food.

Have you watched many BU, Central, or Ozen vs PNG games? Good competitive games.

Lets talk about the Trenches of PNG after the game..lol

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

LMBO!! I can state without a shadow of a doubt, that playing PNG will NOT get them ready to compete with North Shore.

Having North Shores complete playbook wouldn't get them ready to compete with North Shore either.

But if getting steamrolled by 6A teams is what gets ya ready, don't let little ole PNG stand in the way!

The post was 100% sarcasm… Izzy’s logic is so flawed it’s comical 

5 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

The post was 100% sarcasm… Izzy’s logic is so flawed it’s comical 

I completely got the sarcasm.

Coach Izzy seems to be worried about what it LOOKS like when you lose to the PNG's of the world. I think it looks like your team can't hang with a smaller school and you got some work to do. If a 5AD2 neighbor can show you that, why go all over Texas to find a MEDIOCRE 6A team?

I get what the Coach is saying, but I'm not processing it in reference with BU.

Not taking anything away from the kids, but BU isn't where they should be.

Now there could be an argument about why a team like PAM is playing down, when they have routinely lit us up. (Except for that one time..lol)

But when you can't beat a smaller school, and you want them to be out looking for an even tougher school? What's the end game here?

42 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I get what the Coach is saying, but I'm not processing it in reference with BU.

Not taking anything away from the kids, but BU isn't where they should be.

Now there could be an argument about why a team like PAM is playing down, when they have routinely lit us up. (Except for that one time..lol)

But when you can't beat a smaller school, and you want them to be out looking for an even tougher school? What's the end game here?

Coach Morgan said before last season he wants to play the mid-county schools since it's local and could become a rivalry. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'd rather play FB Marshall, FB Hightower and ONE school locally in non-district next realignment if WB and/or BU doesn't drop to 5A. 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Coach Morgan said before last season he wants to play the mid-county schools since it's local and could become a rivalry. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'd rather play FB Marshall, FB Hightower and ONE school locally in non-district next realignment if WB and/or BU doesn't drop to 5A. 

I'd like to see a PAM & FBM match up, but you know FBM is a little ole 5AD2 school.🤣

Another reason to schedule a PNG or Nederland game....we bring hordes of people who buy lots of food and drinks. And of course fabulous ATMOSPHERE.