School loans

Big girl

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I make 6 figures and most likely make more money than a lot of you on this forum; therefore, I pay more taxes. I paid around 50000 for a 27000 loan.

If you made all that money why didn't you pay your debt off rather than dragging it out and making hard working taxpayers that didn't blow money on a degree they couldn't afford pay it off for you.

Like I said, just say thank you to the folks that paid that off for you, it sure wasn't the old fool and his idiot sidekick, they actually steal money from the government.

20 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you made all that money why didn't you pay your debt off rather than dragging it out and making hard working taxpayers that didn't blow money on a degree they couldn't afford pay it off for you.

Like I said, just say thank you to the folks that paid that off for you, it sure wasn't the old fool and his idiot sidekick, they actually steal money from the government.

What do you mean by dragging it out? You don't get options, you take what they give you. Blow money on a degree? WTH. I know there are some doctors that are celebrating today, because their loans were forgiven. Did they blow money on a degree? You are clueless. Again, I most likely pay more taxes than you do.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What do you mean by dragging it out? You don't get options, you take what they give you. Blow money on a degree? WTH. I know there are some doctors that are celebrating today, because their loans were forgiven. Did they blow money on a degree? You are clueless. Again, I most likely pay more taxes than you do.

There are some of us that think folks should actually pay their debts rather than have someone else do it.

Crazy, right?

Anyway, like I said, on the behalf of hard working taxpayers, you’re welcome.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There are some of us that think folks should actually pay their debts rather than have someone else do it.

Crazy, right?

Anyway, like I said, on the behalf of hard working taxpayers, you’re welcome.

I paid 50000 on a 27000 loan. I more than paid my debt....how do you feel  about the rich  people who received PPP loans that were forgiven?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I am elated. My student loan was forgiven by the Biden Administration. My first degree was paid in full because I had a basketball scholarship. I paid 27000 to obtain my second degree. Twenty years later I still owed 25,000. I paid much more than 27000. Biden rocks!!!

Like LumRaider Fan said, you’re welcome.  I myself make six figures, if that means something, and I have never had someone forgive a loan.  biden just pandering for the low info vote.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I paid 50000 on a 27000 loan. I more than paid my debt....how do you feel  about the rich  people who received PPP loans that were forgiven?

Don’t change the subject, you took out a loan and defaulted on it, then had the audacity to get on here to boast about someone else paying it off for you.

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

My son makes 6 figures without a diploma. Look how much money I saved and he didn’t have to rip off anyone. Started at the bottom and worked up. What a concept.  Must be white privilege. 

Good for him.( if you are being truthful) Are you saying that degrees are not needed?

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Good for him.( if you are being truthful) Are you saying that degrees are not needed?

They are necessary, no one is saying otherwise.

What is being said is that if you choose to get one, you should be responsible for paying for it and that burden shouldn’t be passed onto those that received no benefit from the degree.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

His is a rags to riches story that you wouldn’t understand. No one paved the way for him. He works hard and got duly promoted. Started in the warehouse and now he’s a salesman. He’ll be an area manger someday. I usually don’t gloat over success like some on here. You’ll never see him act like he’s better than some because he makes more money than they do. He is thankful for opportunities and played the hand he was dealt. 
Apparently diplomas aren’t worth the paper they are printed on. Probably a tax payer had them printed. 
Do you really think Biden paid for your degree? Lmao. It’s easy to spend someone else’s money. 

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

His is a rags to riches story that you wouldn’t understand. No one paved the way for him. He works hard and got duly promoted. Started in the warehouse and now he’s a salesman. He’ll be an area manger someday. I usually don’t gloat over success like some on here. You’ll never see him act like he’s better than some because he makes more money than they do. He is thankful for opportunities and played the hand he was dealt. 
Apparently diplomas aren’t worth the paper they are printed on. Probably a tax payer had them printed. 
Do you really think Biden paid for your degree? Lmao. It’s easy to spend someone else’s money. 

Someone with a MBA will most likely get the job. I think you are jealous of people with degrees. How do you feel about doctors, lawyers, CEOs of corporations etc? How do you feel about PPP loans? People with degrees make more money on average when compared those who don't have one. Boom my son is a securities broker, got his degree, passed certifications that is it. He didn't have to work his way up. He is only 26. The sky is the limit

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Someone with a MBA will most likely get the job. I think you are jealous of people with degrees. How do you feel about doctors, lawyers, CEOs of corporations etc? How do you feel about PPP loans? People with degrees make more money on average when compared those who don't have one. Boom my son is a securities broker, got his degree, passed certifications that is it. He didn't have to work his way up. He is only 26. The sky is the limit

Like I said. You wouldn’t understand. All you care about is someone else paying for your success. Like others before me have said, thank me. 

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is true, but you would think they would use that extra money to pay off THEIR debts rather than mooch off the taxpayers.

How do you feel about PPP loans not being paid back?  Do you think it's wrong to borrow money with the promise of paying it back and then gloating when someone else has to pay off YOUR debt?

Because that is EXACTLY what you just did.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There is nothing about you that I envy. You don’t even know when to use envious or jealous. Must go back to that degree. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is true, but you would think they would use that extra money to pay off THEIR debts rather than mooch off the taxpayers.

How do you feel about PPP loans not being paid back?  Do you think it's wrong to borrow money with the promise of paying it back and then gloating when someone else has to pay off YOUR debt?

Because that is EXACTLY what you just did.

Answer my question. How do you feel about ppp loan forgiveness.

My Trump loving friend said this

take advantage of the system. 

those rich folks take advantage of all the tax breaks ..

hypocrites.. 

good for YOU ~ 

🥰