Jasper s Many la.

purpleeagle

58 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Exactly how "much" did Jasper "want"? Also, what exactly did Jasper "want from Many"? 

Saying it was a very even match between the schools. Many was state ranked and are a powerhouse in la. Football. You seem to be making something out of a statement that is not necessary.  

And Many is top ranked this year.   
I googled up scrimmage Many vs Jasper but it was last years scrimmage and it had the headline “Many vs Jasper scrimmage- Many was the best team”. 
I saw last years scrimmage and thought it was fairly even. Wonder what they will print this year.     
Way to go Jasper.

10 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Jasper is loaded and could possibly bring home a Stare Championship. This isn’t the same Many team that has won 3 championships in recent history as they are under direction of a new head coach.

I saw where they were ranked no. 12 in the state ranking poll and that poll included all division of football. Many is 2a. Louisiana has 3a, 4a, and 5a.

3 hours ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Jasper is loaded and could possibly bring home a Stare Championship. This isn’t the same Many team that has won 3 championships in recent history as they are under direction of a new head coach.

Is their new coach from the last regime or did everyone bolt to Natchitoches Central with Coach Curtis? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is their new coach from the last regime or did everyone bolt to Natchitoches Central with Coach Curtis? 

They only had 10 seniors on varsity last year.  Had 27 jrs last year.  Have 32 seniors this year. Must to have had 5 jrs on JV. 

3 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

They only had 10 seniors on varsity last year.  Had 27 jrs last year.  Have 32 seniors this year. Must to have had 5 jrs on JV. 

Ok....... 

But like I was asking: Is their new coach from the last regime or did everyone bolt to Natchitoches Central with Coach Curtis? 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ok....... 

But like I was asking: Is their new coach from the last regime or did everyone bolt to Natchitoches Central with Coach Curtis? 

Joe cryer is transferring ( Many’s best lineman) with his dad who is on Curtis ‘s staff.

2 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

And one player went with his dad (COACH )on Curtis’s STAFF. That is what I got from Many paper.

Cool.

So basically you don't have any idea if all of Many's previous coaching staff left with Coach Curtis. Got it. 👍🏾😎

4 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Grant High School coach Dillon Barrett has been hired to succeed Jess Curtis as football coach for the Many Tigers, according to Many principal Moses Curtis.

Barrett’s 2022 team was 4-5 overall, 0-4 in District 2-4A, narrowly missing the LHSAA Non-Select Division II playoffs.

Yes, I saw that. Does not look too good. Only time will tell.