Typical Liberal Word Play

baddog

That is called getting caught with the smoking gun. For those that might not want to watch the video let me paraphrase….

John Kerry: All these false claims that I fly in a  private jet and the claimed hypocrisy by me. I have never owned a private jet!!

Follow up question: Who owned it?

Kerry: I have never owned a private jet!!… Well, but my wife has and yes I flew in it. But it wasn’t in my name!!

Hahaha…. 🤣

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Watching y'all complain about Kerry flying in a private jet while your Messiah flies around in one with this name painted down the side.

You can't make up stupidity this deep.  

Nobody is complaining about Kerry’s jet, it’s that he flies around in one while telling everyone else to ride a bike, keep up.

Oh yeah, 24 /  7

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Watching y'all complain about Kerry flying in a private jet while your Messiah flies around in one with this name painted down the side.

You can't make up stupidity this deep.  

I have never complained about private jets.

I have never seen anyone else say or even imply that Kerry was wrong for doing the same thing as Trump.

There are two points to consider.

Kerry is the one who is complaining about global warming and excess is by other people, not Trump. That makes Kerry a hypocrite, which is the point. Do as It say, not as I do. 

The second and what this thread is about is him getting caught under oath in front of Congress.

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I have never complained about private jets.

I have never seen anyone else say or even imply that Kerry was wrong for doing the same thing as Trump.

There are two points to consider.

Kerry is the one who is complaining about global warming and excess is by other people, not Trump. That makes Kerry a hypocrite, which is the point. Do as It say, not as I do. 

The second and what this thread is about is him getting caught under oath in front of Congress.

It’s all just talk… Dems talk about global warming to appeal to the tree huggers in their base. Repubs talk about abortion for the same reasons-they don’t really care about Christian values, they just need Christian votes.