Vivek Ramaswamy lectures CNN host

thetragichippy

I've been following this guy and he makes a lot of sense. I've noticed journalist don't interview their guest anymore, they debate them, and he is, BY FAR the best debater I have seen in a long time. I think his numbers will increase during the debates if he can get on any. 

Thoughts?

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I've been following this guy and he makes a lot of sense. I've noticed journalist don't interview their guest anymore, they debate them, 

100% 

I remember watching a debate during the Republican primaries a cycle or two ago, moderated by CNBC's Rebecca Quick. With a huge grin on her face and a bright gleam in her eye, she made inflammatory comments back and forth and baited the candidates into arguing with each other. Not debate, but to argue. 

Finally Ted Cruz had enough and called her out. Ted would not take the bait. He told here in front over everyone, "Rebecca, you don't want a debate, you want a made for TV cage fight. Just stop it."