Republicans Win Emmy Award For Acting Like Big Government Spending Makes Them Sad

DonTheCon2024

@ redhatters

WASHINGTON, D.C. — House Republicans have been awarded their very first Emmy award for outstanding performance in acting like runaway government spending makes them sad.

"I'm so humbled to be receiving this prestigious award," said a giddy Kevin McCarthy, holding the golden statue aloft. "This award belongs to all of us--every Republican who has gone on Fox News to complain about the national debt or give impassioned C-Span speeches to an empty House floor to convince the American people they care about this stuff, your acting really paid off."

"Lastly, I would like to thank God, who gave me such great acting ability." McCarthy then shed a single real tear without even faking.

Sources say the national debt is now over $31 trillion and still climbing, as it has under Republican and Democrat administrations for decades. Economics experts are hoping the debt will continue to climb uninhibited until money and numbers are meaningless and we're all futuristic space communists who don't use money, like in Star Trek.

This is the hidden content, please

The BB does their usual parody… because the Republicans might go along with Biden instead of holding the line.

So BB is criticizing the Republicans because they might give in to the Democrat demands.

And the left thinks that is a criticism of the Republicans.

It is… but only if they cave to the progressives.

For those that can’t decipher the intent, it is a comedic way of saying, don’t be stupid and go along with the Biden/Democrat agenda.