Warning: Every Dollar You Donate To The Red Cross Is Bringing America To Her Knees!

Reagan

From the article:  "The American Red Cross has maps and guides for migrants to make the dangerous journeys to the U.S.-Mexico border, according to documents exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.  The map, which is part of a packet stamped with the International Committee of the Red Cross and American Red Cross logos, shows a list of resources, including hotels, clinics and shelters where migrants can get support in Mexico and Central America. The maps include clearly defined lines leading to cities along the U.S. border. The organization also has a guide to “self care” along the journey, which includes tips on how to survive the desert and disease, how to safely jump on trains, and how to obtain contraceptives.  The U.S. government tasks the American Red Cross, whose logo is on the guide for migrants south of the border, with allocating millions of dollars in taxpayer funds to support illegal migrants released into the country.  The American Red Cross sits on the board of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Food and Shelter Program and is tasked with allocating funding to nongovernmental groups supporting the illegal migrants. The FEMA program received $350 million from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in February; the American Red Cross is tasked, along with other NGOs, with allocating some of those funds to support migrants after they’ve crossed the southern border and are processed with a court date.  The organization is not only facilitating help for illegal migrants in the U.S., but appears to be helping migrants make their journeys far south of the border. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has recorded a record surge in illegal migration at the southern border, where federal authorities encountered more than 2.3 million migrants in fiscal year 2022 and more than 870,000 between October and January.

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum @DonTheCon2024 @Boyz N Da Hood @TxFan

• Reagan changed the title to Warning: Every Dollar You Donate To The Red Cross Is Bringing America To Her Knees!
18 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

… yeah, looks like they just crossed the Mexico border. All the way from China.

Come on twitter man you can do better than this lol 

I forgot…China doesn’t have any airports yet but they’re working on it . Lol

Thats ranks high on one of your stupidest post. Smh

You need to do your research. There are plenty of different nationalities crossing that border, not just people from Mexico. Smh

Maybe they’re Russians coming across the border to work for Trump? 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You need to do your research. There are plenty of different nationalities crossing that border, not just people from Mexico. Smh

I remember the first time I believed everything I read on the internet (twitter)…

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Maybe they’re Russians coming across the border to work for Trump? 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I remember the first time I believed everything I read on the internet (twitter)…

You do realize the guy that posted  that on Twitter is a News Correspondent for Fox News who’s done many stories on the Border Crossings at the Mexico Border? 

Would you believe it if Al Sharpton on MSNBC posted it? 😂🤣

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

You do realize the guy that posted  that on Twitter is a News Correspondent for Fox News who’s done many stories on the Border Crossings at the Mexico Border? 

Would you believe it if Al Sharpton on MSNBC posted it? 😂🤣

Imagine still believing everything main stream media sells you.. even after they’re on record for lying to help drive viewership number$

To each their own! 

9 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

… yeah, looks like they just crossed the Mexico border. All the way from China.

Come on twitter man you can do better than this lol 

Have you gone down to the border?

if you want easier answer ask a state trooper but that’s 2nd hand information and if your against LEOs …then you may not believe…….. better yet go down to the border and see for yourself….it ll open your eyes.