I, Robot

baddog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

What's wrong with these guys? They must have a death wish. Or they're just really good programmers.

Thought the same thing. When the robot kept aiming back and forth and then shot the dummy, I didn’t realize it was a dummy until after he shot.

Just about everything I have owned that is computer controlled has gotten a “glitch” from time to time.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Thought the same thing. When the robot kept aiming back and forth and then shot the dummy, I didn’t realize it was a dummy until after he shot.

Just about everything I have owned that is computer controlled has gotten a “glitch” from time to time.

After you posted the 1st clip from Boston Dynamics, I watched few more. But didn't see that one. Some of these robots are extremely realistic. Here's a fresh one. They even programed her to flirt. 

I'm sure they've gone way further with others that we couldn’t post here.

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

After you posted the 1st clip from Boston Dynamics, I watched few more. But didn't see that one. Some of these robots are extremely realistic. Here's a fresh one. They even programed her to flirt. 

I'm sure they've gone way further with others that we couldn’t post here.

Cherry 2000 ring a bell?

• 3 weeks later...